C/I, Harassment and HRV by Lira Molapo

The album you posted on Facebook page and alll information Albert Einstein and Dreams and A theory of allegorical names (similarities) My @gmail accounts were hacked again and that I have no access to them. @Google @larrypage @googledevs @SundayTimesZA @SowetanLIVE @trevornoah's using information about it for publicity. Please remove all the info I sent you on hangout and store them somewhere else if you're still interested. They're going to be hacked too. #Harassment and Kelly Khumalo and Khanyimbau are using my family information and info from my social networks. https://www.facebook.com/FloraShokoSA/posts/pfbid02fy7n3oPik7Y6PFHXTjxYjZDdTjsgn9mhiQSuFyqDyNa3KRpYbtqoN3bsfu8EzYNbl They have no permission and no copyright. ©2020 Mantshegele™ Media

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY SIYA KOLISI, SPRINGBOKS, BASETSANA KHUMALO , CONNECT, TOP BILLING, CARDOVA ENTERTAINMENT AND BONANG MATHEBA