COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA

If you think she has copyright or permission or that the information is hers. It still isn't, it never was and never will be. . it's stolen hacked and stolen nformation used and solf in the vlack market. It cant be used or bought. On Tuesday, August 23, 2016, Re: Bonang Matheba, Jeannie D and Top Billing CAS NO 23/03/2016 SA POLICE SERVICE, COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HUMAN RIGHTS ABUSE AND HARASSMENT. Will you please remove Nonhle Thema, Khanyi Mbau, Pharell Williams, Bonang Matheba and Jeannie D, Lira Molapo Kohl, from using emails hacked from my email accounts to advance and enrich their careers. MY GMAIL AND ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED AND ALL MY EMAILS STOLEN. ALL EMAILS FROM MY GMAIL ACCOUNT FROM 2010-2016 AND MANY OTHERS THAT WERE LINKED TO MY EMAIL ACCOUNT. MY IDEAS AND WORK ARE ALL OVER THE NEWSPAPERS UNDER THESE PEOPLE'S NAMES. THEY USING THEM TO APPROVE MY STOLEN IDEAS. ALL POSTS ON MY GOOGLE+ WERE ALSO REMOVED. Matheba's lingerie designs was also on my stolen from my Google+.It was my sister Tesia Shoko's idea which was posted by me in 2011. I have proof. they even used my designs for the Durban July event. I am now doing custom made CURTAINS and I hope she doesn't steal this idea too. She stalks us and uses my family info to advance her career and get coverage on the newspapers. All efforts to have her stop have fallen on deaf ears. Will you please remove all info and ideas Bonang Matheba and the Top Billing team sends you. Please do not use them. They have NO permission to use A theory of Allegorical Names (A theory of Similarities) and all info on my twitter accounts. My family's personal information is protected by POPI ACT. My company information is copyrighted and cannot be copyrighted again. We are not entertaiment. ©2018 Mantshegele™ Media All rights reserved CANCELLATION OF ALL INFO USED BY BONANG MATHEBA, BUSINESS ASSOCIATES AND FAMILY TO BONANG MATHEBA SAPS CAS NO 23/06/2016 All info about my dreams, tweets and contacts shouldn't be used by you. Dreams from #MM pages, twitter accounts and blog should be removed from your and all info you're using returned. MANTSHEGELE ™ MEDIA ISN'T BONANG MATHEBA ENTERTAINMENT and don't make it out to be. MY DREAMS AND THEORY OF SIMILARITIES are mine and not yours, DON'T DON'T DON'T DON'T DON'T DON'T USE THEM. STOP SWEARING AT ME AND MY FAMILY VIA SATELLITE AND STOP SELLING MY INFO ABROAD TO OTHER CELEBRITIES I DREAMT ABOUT. DON'T ENDORSE OR USE ANY INFO TO ADVANCE YOUR CAREER. I'M GOING TO SUE. YOU HAVE NO PERMISSION AND NO COPYRIGHT ©2023 MANTSHEGELE ™ MEDIA ALL RIGHTS RESERVED https://florencemshoko.blogspot.com COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT ABD HUMAN RIGS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA I'M GOING TO SUE. 👇👇 ...a big thank you to everyone who was with me last night. What a magical event... Thank you for being my strength and for loving me so deep.... The B* Force Issa MOVEMENT!! From A to B Second Edition- now available at bookstores countrywide. 💕💕💕 .... the show must go on... 👑🐝 RE: HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION, HARASSMENT AND COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT To: admin@bonangmatheba.com: Simone Gray@tobilling.com: basetsana@topbilling.com Date: 11/12/15 Subject: Book of Dreams (100 Dreams of 100 famous people), Under Surveillance (2009) and A Theory of Allegorical Names (A Theory of similarities) Harassment @2019. Re: Bonang Matheba, Simone Gray, Katharine Gray and Top Billing South African TV and radio presenter, celeb and socialite, Bonang Matheba, has been named spokeswoman for L’Ormarins Queen’s Plate with Katherine Gray. Re: Bonang Matheba, Simone Gray, Katharine and Top Billing My theory of similarities is based on my family names. We live at house no 2019. Bonang Matheba & Top Billing have no right to use our names for entertainment. Please remove all the information from they're using. They have no permission and no copyright. ©2018 Mantshegele™ Media All rights reserved. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA'S CLASH OF THE CHOIRS AND MZANSI MAGIC (SAPS CAS NO 23/03/2016) COTCSA IN 2013/2016 AND 2023 DATE [20/07] THE FIRST SHOW WAS BASED THE BELOW AND STOLEN INFORMATION FROM MY FACEBOOK PAGES, BLOG AND SOCIAL NETWORKS COTCSA WITH 7 CHOIRS AND 7 JUDGES ON MZANSI MAGIC MY D.O.B IS ON 07/07. BONANG MATHEBA AND ALL THE JUDGES MUST USE THEIR OWN PERSONAL INFO AND NOT MINE. This show is based on my personal information. My personal info is protected by POPI ACT. BONANG MATHEBA and the remaining THREE CHOIRMASTERS ON CLASH OF THE CHOIRS SA ON MZANSI MAGIC. https://www.facebook.com/CLASHING THE CHOIRS SA/photos/a.492813617406526/562508093770411/?type=3=fbl! ⭐ALL ADVERTS IN MY CITY MUST BE REMOVED, EVEN ON WALLS IN HOUSES AROUND THE AREA. https://www.facebook.com/663908297/posts/pfbid02faMeHRAsqWGA5dYwdFUzYdHrAUbNB934EttEZmSyinrHoNJo1tRpPSLjU4E7cYLVl/?app=fbl To all the houses that have Clash of the Choirs adverts posted on their walls. Here's Information for you. The producers of the show are using my personal info when they should be using their own. The show and all adverts must be cancelled. Don't allow them. Don't endorse them. This problem has been reported to the police again. They painting all over the cities before I get a case no because they're aware that the matter has been reported. They have no right to use my family and company information to endorse themselves without my permission. ©2023 Mantshegele ™ Media All rights reserved Based on 7 choirs and 7 judges on MZANSI Magic ( my dob is on 07/07) Bonang Matheba and the remaining three choirmasters on Clash of the Choirs SA. https://www.facebook.com/ClashoftheChoirsSA/photos/a.492813617406526/562508093770411/?type=3&app=fbl HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION, CHILD ABUSE. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT AND HARASSMENT. SAPS 23/03/2016 SAPS SOSHANGUVE. Letter sent to Bonang Matheba and Revlon. I was just letting you know that I have lodged a complaint against you at the SAPS for the use of my company information, Dreams from my social networks, information that has to do with my family. Stop using my information to advance your career. Stop using my theory to advance your career and that of Jeannie de Gouveia. Stay away from using my family information, Catherine, Poppie, Tesia. Tes. Naledi, Neo, birthday, our address 2019, Da Vinci, Pierre. My art designs, Flora (Gucci), curtains, etc. A theory of allegorical names (similarities)has nothing to do with you. It's about Bona Mugabe. Stop selling my company with information stolen from my emails to other companies like Vodacom Durban July, BASA, Revlon (own range), LQP, 1Life Direct, Being Bonang (book based on similarities with Thabiso Mahlape and Jacana) two new books based on my tweets about dreams, (still on my twitter account and facebook page) Cell C, Woolworths Lingerie designs. STOP, STOP, STOP, STOP, STOP, STOP, STOP, STALKING US. You and Top Billing Stop should stop using “A theory of allegorical names/similarities to advance your careers. REMOVE all information that has to do with my family. Stop harassing us and stop lying about us in the media. South African Police Service, IPID. NO PERMISSION, NO COPYRIGHT. ©2018 Mantshegele™ Media All rights reserved CANCELLATION OF ALL INFO USED BY BONANG MATHEBA, BUSINESS ASSOCIATES AND FAMILY TO BONANG MATHEBA SAPS CAS NO 23/06/2016 All info about my dreams, tweets and contacts shouldn't be used by you. Dreams from #MM pages, twitter accounts and blog should be removed from your and all info you're using returned. MANTSHEGELE ™ MEDIA ISN'T BONANG MATHEBA ENTERTAINMENT and don't make it out to be. MY DREAMS AND THEORY OF SIMILARITIES are mine and not yours, DON'T DON'T DON'T DON'T DON'T DON'T USE THEM. STOP SWEARING AT ME AND MY FAMILY VIA SATELLITE AND STOP SELLING MY INFO ABROAD TO OTHER CELEBRITIES I DREAMT ABOUT. DON'T ENDORSE OR USE ANY INFO TO ADVANCE YOUR CAREER. I'M GOING TO SUE. YOU HAVE NO PERMISSION AND NO COPYRIGHT ©2023 MANTSHEGELE ™ MEDIA ALL RIGHTS RESERVED COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT ABD HUMAN RIGS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA I'M GOING TO SUE. 👇👇 ...a big thank you to everyone who was with me last night. What a magical event... Thank you for being my strength and for loving me so deep.... The B* Force Issa MOVEMENT!! From A to B Second Edition- now available at bookstores countrywide. 💕💕💕 .... the show must go on... 👑🐝 RE: HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION, HARASSMENT AND COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT To: admin@bonangmatheba.com: Simone Gray@tobilling.com: basetsana@topbilling.com Date: 11/12/15 Subject: Book of Dreams (100 Dreams of 100 famous people), Under Surveillance (2009) and A Theory of Allegorical Names (A Theory of similarities) Harassment @2019. Re: Bonang Matheba, Simone Gray, Katharine Gray and Top Billing South African TV and radio presenter, celeb and socialite, Bonang Matheba, has been named spokeswoman for L’Ormarins Queen’s Plate with Katherine Gray. Re: Bonang Matheba, Simone Gray, Katharine and Top Billing My theory of similarities is based on my family names. We live at house no 2019. Bonang Matheba & Top Billing have no right to use our names for entertainment. Please remove all the information from they're using. They have no permission and no copyright. ©2018 Mantshegele™ Media All rights reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA, KHANYI MBAU AND NADIA NAKAI: YOUNG , SINGLE AND AFRICAN ON NETFLIX