COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY THE UK ROYALS

Copyright Infringement, Harassment and Human Rights Violation by the UK Royals 'A theory of Allegorical Names' (similarities) revolves around my mother and daughter Catherine at house no 2019 not Princess Catherine who got married in 2011 because I came up with a theory of similarities before 2010 They should remove all information about my family company from all their members and Princess Diana, Mental Health (I have a degree in Psychology), Rugby( its based in my d.o.b. 07/07. Rugby Sevens, Cape Town 7, Dubai 7. They have NO PERMISSION to use our information without our permission. My theory was copyrighted before they got married. Copyright Infringement, Harassment and Human Rights Violation by the UK Royals 'A theory of Allegorical Names' (similarities) revolves around my mother and daughter Catherine at house no 2019 not Princess Catherine who got married in 2011 because I came up with my theory. They should remove all information about my family company from all their members and Princess Diana, Mental Health (I have a degree in Psychology), Rugby( its based in my d.o.b. 07/07. Rugby Sevens, Cape Town 7, Dubai 7. They have NO PERMISSION to use our information without our permission. my theory was copyrighted before they got married. [2020/09/22, 16:30] Expresso Show has a birthday show for celebrities and ordinary people using my blog to run their show with Katlego Maboe and Rob since last year 2019 [29/01, 08:47] Expresso Show: Rob reporting about Prince Harry, Megan Markle their son born in 2019 and their Royal exit to Canada. They also report about Princess Eugenie and Beatrice who wrote Book of Dreams? They also discuss Prince George and his childhood. [19/01, 00:14] Copyright Infringement, Harassment and Human Rights Violation by the UK Royals 'A theory of Allegorical Names' (similarities) revolves around my mother and daughter Catherine at house no 2019 not Princess Catherine who got married in 2011 because I came up with my theory. They should remove all information about my family company from all their members and Princess Diana, Mental Health (I have a degree in Psychology), Rugby( its based in my d.o.b. 07/07. Rugby Sevens, Cape Town 7, Dubai 7. They have NO PERMISSION to use our information without our permission. My theory was copyrighted before they got married.Please remove them they're harassing me, my mom Catherine, daughter Catherine and using all information about my to endorse themselves and Princess Diana and Prince Andrew's children. They're using my family and company information and they have no permission. THEY HAVE NO PERMISSION AND NO COPYRIGHT. Copyright Infringement, Harassment and Human Rights Violation by the UK Royals 'A theory of Allegorical Names' (similarities) revolves around my mother and daughter Catherine at house no 2019 not Princess Catherine who got married in 2011 because I came up with my theory. They should remove all information about my family company from all their members and Princess Diana, Mental Health (I have a degree in Psychology), Rugby( its based in my d.o.b. 07/07. Rugby Sevens, Cape Town 7, Dubai 7. They have NO PERMISSION to use our information without our permission. My theory was copyrighted before they got married.PleasePlease remove them they're harassing me, my mom Catherine, daughter Catherine and using all information about my to endorse themselves and Princess Diana and Prince Andrew's children. They're using my family and company information and they have no permission. [06/16] COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: Queen Beatrice and Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie, PDF and my manuscript Book of Dreams. They aren't similar all information about my family , company and dreams should be removed from President Ramaphosa, the UK Royals and them. They shouldn't use my company information to advance their careers and to get publicity. They have no permission and no copyright. ©2021 Mantshegele™ Media, All rights reserved. Mental Health for a drama queen. The only reason they left Canada is because I posted a dream about New York on my page. I'm sure they want to stalk the similar people I dream about. She's not similar. They're stalkers. All my family personal and company info should be removed from this couple. They have no permission and they never will. @Charles_HRH @DukeCambridgeUK all my co. & family info must be removed from you're family. You're infringing on copyrighted info abt #ZCC in SA. It's my mom's name #CatherinePoppie, daughter & #grandma. REFRAIN from entertaining the world with our personal info. #UKParliament @IntlCrimCourt Use your own names, address, family and friends information and DREAMS to entertain the world. All information belonging to Mantshegele™ Media and House of Flora Shoko, Religion and celebrities I dreamt about on all my social networks should be removed from your company and films. Remove all info from the media, your website and all members of the Royal family I'M GOING TO SUE. We're not entertainment. This is my information not yours, it has nothing to do with you. REMOVE IT NOW. ©2021 Mantshegele Media-2006 All rights reserved. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY MEGHAN AND HARRY. Just because I dreamt about Thomas Jefferson doesn't mean Thomas Markle is similar. He's not,I never dreamt about him. Why is he all over the news now all of a sudden. No one cared about him. This is about the comparison of Thomas Jefferson and President Justin Trudeau and the fact that they look alike. This has nothing to do with Meghan, Harry, their son and the UK Royals and how they continually infringe on copyright of my gift because it makes them famous and rich. They have no permission and no copyright. ©2021 Mantshegele Media Official All rights reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA, KHANYI MBAU AND NADIA NAKAI: YOUNG , SINGLE AND AFRICAN ON NETFLIX