COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY TSHEDZA PICTURES

Sent: Sunday, 13 March 2022 To: contact@sabc.co.za; info@tshedzamedia.co.za Cc: contact@saps.co.za; saps@saps.gov.za; gpcomplainats@saps.gov.za; Complaints.Gauteng@ipid.gov.za COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: MZANSI MAGIC AND TSHEDZA FILMS, THE RIVER AND HLOMLA DANDALA,SAMSUNG AND FLORENCE MASEBE @Mzansimagic @headlinemzansi drama #THERIVER S21 using my family and friends names for entertainment. Happy, Flora, (WITH A SEWING MACHINE) Lindiwe, Tumi, Regina, Dora, Itu, Happy, etc @DSTV This is what their advertising today on Mzansi Magic after I complained about Samsung S20 and S21 on my facebook pages they're using my posts to run "The River" and endorse themselves. SAMSUNG shouldn't sponsor them until they pay me. Don't use my theory to endorse this show. We're not entertainment. The two drama's Florence Masebe has acted on The Republic and Elelwani are based on information about me. I asked her to stop using personal info to advance her career in TV and on her twitter account but she swore at me and contacted people from my twitter acc ( Rami Chuene because she was born on the same day as me, which was later changed) that I made similar to back her and published the article about me stalking without contacting me when it was her doing the stalking since her acting days in 7de laan on SABC2 in 2007. Now she's involved in a The Republic with Tshedza Pictures with Phathu Makwarela about a person named Shoko, dogs in Soshanguve, politics and a person named Katlego (Mathebe) I want Florence Masebe to refrain from using any information about me, company and family. She should stop saying that nobody knows my work when it's on all my social networks and she knows better than everyone. University of Cape Town should should names to advance the careers of others without our permission. ©2021 Mantshegele Media All rights reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA, KHANYI MBAU AND NADIA NAKAI: YOUNG , SINGLE AND AFRICAN ON NETFLIX