COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHT VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA AND MTN.

From: Customer Care Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2021, Subject: Re: Stolen information about my family and company. [#5289171] ENQUIRY REFERENCE NUMBER 5289171 Thank you for getting in touch with our Customer Care Team. The reference number above has been created to ensure ease when following up on your query. *We typically respond within 8 business hours (Monday to Sunday 8am until 5pm, including Public Holidays) However, we are experiencing high email volumes & may take longer than usual. Need help faster? #WeGotU - Chat to our Facebook team or shout out to our Twitter peeps (1 hour response time) Use these tips to avoid phishing, Fraud and Scammers MTN will not call you and ask you for your OTP. Should you receive a call from someone claiming to be from MTN, you may verify by calling 135. Should you suspect someone is logged into your MTN App please contact us immediately. If you suspect a fraudulent sim swap on your MTN Account please notify us immediately. Chat to you soon, MTN Customer Care Team Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2021, Subject: Re: Harrassment and Human Rights Violation by MTN To: Cc: , , , Police Complaints (GPSAS) Good day All my family and business information shouldn't be used with #BonangMatheba. It's stolen and used on the black market. No one is allowed to use my personal info to advance their careers as endorse themselves. NOONE HAS PERMISSION @MTN @ayoba @SAPoliceService The following Katherine, Katie, 2019 (the year is 2021), Art, Pierre, Florence dreams should be removed from all your contacts and posts especially Ayoba. If you don't I'll sue. You're using information from my social networks. All information to be taken down .Use your own personal information. You have no permission and no copyright. ©2021 Mantshegele™ Media All rights reserved. CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the MTN organization. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe. Good day I'm the one who came up with #atheoryofallegoricalnames (similarities) & not #BonangMatheba, #KhanyiMbau #KellyKhumalo #LiraMolapo or #Topbilling @WOOLWORTHS_SA @takealot @basetsanakhumalo or @UKRoyals. The following shouldn't be used by you and all your contacts including my personal information and that of my family. Info about my #BookofDreams shouldbt be used by you to publish another book of similarities without my permission. Don't use my information to contact the United Nations, Barack Obama, the US Government, Zion Christian Church, Woolworths, Samsung and all your contacts including the people I dream about on my social networks. Stay off my twitter account and stop winning Awards and encouraging others to do so with my company information. Stop harassing me. Don't use my information for the The ANC and DA. Use your own family information and company. Remove all my company information from all your family members including your father because they aren't similar. Mantshegele™ Media is not Matheba Entertainment. I already told you I'm going to sue you, I am. Stop contacting my fault members and friends and hacking all my social networks. Return all the information sent to you that belongs to me because it was stolen. I want the information you sent to the DA, Cyril Ramaphosa, Mmusi Maimane and the SABC and Mzansi Magic. Stop harassing me, my daughter and my family. I want all my documents returned. You have no permission and hi copyright. ©2021 Mantshegele Media All rights reserved. Don't use my information for the following Lira Molapo, my family's information, Connect, Cardova Entertainment, Top Billing and Expresso Show , Afternoon Express and Man Cave SA. Stop hacking my Gmail accounts and remove all my information from Bonang's World and MTN. “The information contained in this message is intended solely for the individual to whom it is specifically and originally addressed. This message and its contents may contain confidential or privileged information from MTN Group. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure or distribution, is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please notify MTN Group immediately and delete it. MTN Group does not accept any liability or responsibility if action is taken in reliance on the contents of this information . Note that all personal emails are not authorized by MTN Group. ”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA, KHANYI MBAU AND NADIA NAKAI: YOUNG , SINGLE AND AFRICAN ON NETFLIX