COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY FLORENCE MASEBE

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION DEAR FLORENCE MASEBE AND XARRA BOOKS Please refrain from using my manuscripts and info about my family and dreams to write books, advance our career because the info is already copyrighted by me. I already received ISBN no's. All info from Mantshegele™ Media, all personal info about my family including similarities should be REMOVED from YOU and your publisher. NO info should be published from my twitter accounts, blog and facebook pages INCLUDING HOUSE OF FLORA SHOKO (CURTAIN MAKING BUSINESS) DON'T contact the media with info about me without contacting me first. All info about me and my family should be taken down from your websites, Foundation and the media. I'm going to sue. Please note that A theory of allegorical names (a theory of similarities) has nothing to do with you. Use your personal info. DON'T USE MY COMPANIES INFORMATION TO ADVA DON'T contact anyone with dreams I had that were stolen or hacked frommy Facebook page or blog because you have no permission. WE ARE NOT ENTERTAINMENT. You have no permission and no copyright. ©2022 Mantshegele™ Media All right reserved

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA, KHANYI MBAU AND NADIA NAKAI: YOUNG , SINGLE AND AFRICAN ON NETFLIX