COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHT VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA, CARDOVA ENTERTAINMENT AND CONNECT

Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2017, Re: Harassment and stolen/hacked information by Bonang Matheba and Lira Molapo, Basetsana Khumalo, Patience Stevens, Jeannie de Gouveia Joanne Strauss (Top Billing, Expresso Show and Afternoon Express of A theory of allegorical names(a theory of similarities) To: Cc: , , , , , , , SAPS SAPoliceService , , , , Good day Re: HARASSMENT AND COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT: ARTWORK DESIGNS (AKA, Pharell Williams and Kanye West, WOOLWORTHS'S DENIM CUSTOMISATION) by BONANG MATHEBA, LIRA MOLAPO AND JAZZWORX PATIENCE IS EVENS, JEANNIE GOUVEIA TSWELOPELE PRODUCTIONS, CARDOVA ENTERTAINMENT.
RE: STATION COMMANDER PIETERSE CAS NO 23/03/2016 SOSHANGUVE SAPS I am waiting for w/o FF SITHOLE to come back to me with his investigation. I was never properly interviewed and informed of my rights. The evidence that I have has not been collected. The case has been moved from Seargent Ledwaba to Mabaso to Sithole and he too refuses to investigate. They refuse to come to my house too. I constantly have to beg them to contact me and investigate. The station commander is never in his office,he is always either on leave or off sick or in meetings. I have sent him countless emails but they still refuse to come contact me. All they did was have it closed through the Soshanguve Magistrate's court for lack of evidence when the evidence was still with me. They refuse to come and collect evidence. I was advised by one of them to contact the IPID but even they refuse to contact me. The harassment has been going on long enough and I want to have it stopped. Will the President and Parliament please assist and handle this matter urgent. Please remove all the above mentioned people in the subject box immediately. ___________________________________________________ Good day Will you please remove the following manuscript (Book of Dreams 100 famous people) and Under Surveillance) and all emails related to my unpublished work from the following people: Minnie Dlamini, BOITY THULO (from Curtain making busines), NONHLE THEMA, TOP BILLING, LIRA MOLAPO, HALLE BERRY, jada pinkett smith ,DAN BROWN, LEONARDO DI CAPRIO, MICHELLE OBAMA , BONANG MATHEBA, AKA , KIM KARDASHIAN, AND TOP BILLING, JANEZ VERMEIREN, JEANNIE DE GOUVEIA, BASETSANA KHUMALO, JESSICCA NKOSI AND NATHI MTHETHWA . DOCUMENTS WERE STOLEN IN DECEMBER 2015 AND THE POLICE IN SAFRICA REFUSE TO OPEN A CASE FOR ME. NOW LIRA MOLAPO AND MINISTER NATHI MTHETHWA ARE USING THEM WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. PLEASE ASSIST On Tuesday, October 18, 2016 To: ADMIN@BONANGMATHEBA.COM Hi WHAT DO I SAY TO PEOPLE WHO HAVE NO RESPECT FOR OTHERS AND THINK THEY ARE ALL THAT WHEN THEY USE INFORMATION STOLEN/HACKED FROM OTHER PEOPLE'S SOCIAL NETWORKS AND EMAIL DOCUMENTS. SHOKO FESTIVAL AND YOUR GUY'S NEW SINGLE IS BASED ON INFORMATION FROM MY TWITTER ACCOUNT AND INFORMATION I SENT TO YOU I AM ORDERING YOU TO REMOVE THIS INFORMATION AND TELL YOUR GUY AKA TO CANCEL HIS SINGLE DREAMWORK. HE'S INFRINGING ON COPYRIGHTED INFORMATION. YOU HAVE NO PERMISSION AND YOU NEVER WILL. Do it or i'm going to sue. the underwear at Woolies idea is also stolen from my Google+, and LQP too I'm going to sue for this too. ___________________________________________________________________   Good day Re: Bonang Matheba, Jeannie D and Top Billing Will you please remove Nonhle Thema, Khanyi Mbau, Pharell Williams, Bonang Matheba and Jeannie D, Lira Molapo Kohl, from using emails hacked from my Gmail and Yahoo account to advance and enrich their careers. MY GMAIL AND ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED AND ALL MY EMAILS STOLEN. THE HACKERS HAVE STOLEN FOUR FACEBOOK PAGES, TWITTER ACCOUNT, SKYPE ACCOUNT, PAYPAL, ZORPIA, CAREERJUNCTION, ALL EMAILS FROM MY GMAIL ACCOUNT FROM 2010-2016 AND MANY OTHERS THAT WERE LINKED TO MY EMAIL ACCOUNT. MY IDEAS AND WORK ARE ALL OVER THE NEWSPAPERS UNDER THESE PEOPLE'S NAMES.THEY USING THEM TO APPROVE MY STOLEN IDEAS. ALL POSTS ON MY GOOGLE+ WERE ALSO REMOVED. Matheba's lingerie designs was also on my stolen from my Google+.It was my sister Tesia Shoko's idea which was posted by me in 2011. I have proof. they even used my designs for the Durban July event. I am now doing custom made curtains and I hope she doesn't steal this idea too. She stalks us and uses my family information to advance her career and get coverage on the newspapers. All efforts to have her stop have fallen on deaf ears. Will you please remove all info and ideas Bonang Matheba and the Top Billing team sends you. Please do not use them. They have permission to use A theory of Allegorical Names(A theory of Similarities) and all info on my twitter account (@florenceshoko) ______________________________

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA, KHANYI MBAU AND NADIA NAKAI: YOUNG , SINGLE AND AFRICAN ON NETFLIX