COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BEYONCE KNOWLES AND JAY-Z CARTER

Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 To: , , Cc: , , , Will you please stop using all y information from the social networks and blog to advance your career. My theory of allegiorical named has nothing to do with you, Jay-Z and your children and University of California. You've been using my information since 2013 and you have no permission and no copyright. I want it removed from your website the media and your career. I'm going to sue. You using the following information without my permission. My high school best friend's name Ivy for your daughter. My mom's birth month and want to create a song about it today 11/04/2022 because I posted info about it on facebook. I posted information about DreamWorks Trolls song Poppy's 'September September' because it's based on a similarity I made about my mom, Prechi Desai and my niece Poppy who was named after my mom because they were born on the same month. You're using my dreams posted on my twitter account and blog since 2011 to advance your career. You're using my info for studies conducted at University of California (about you) but they're based on my copyrighted info to advance your and your husband's career. I want all this removed including information posted on my blog in 2013 about Harassment by you and Jay-Z and is song. The dream I had about Nala of the Lion King that was late on my twitter account where my daughter Naledi was supposed to work in which you used to promote yourself without my permission. You have made my problem entertainment and I want you to STOP. The information about Albert Einstein and Dreams and A theory of allegorical names (similarities) should be removed because you are not similar. The sing about Mona Lisa being an ape at the Louvre Museum after I made a similarity about me looking like Mona Lisa and fitting her description and the fact that the used personal information to promote the Painting? YOU HAVE MADE STALKING AND HARASSING ME AND MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS YOU'RE CAREERS AND ENTERTAINMENT FOR THE PAST 9 YEARS AND I WANT IT TO STOP. ALL POST THAT ARE ON YOUR FACEBOOK PAGES AND TWITTER AND WEBSITE SHOULD BE TAKEN DOWN. All the information you used and at University of California should be removed and the course cancelled because it's on me and my idea. This doesn't make you similar. You're harssing me and using my company and personal information and I want you to stop. YOU'RE INFRINGING ON COPYRIGHTED INFO AND YOU HAVE NO PERMISSION. STOP STOP STOP STOP. I'M GOING TO SUE. ©2022 Mantshegele ™ Media Al rights reserved. On Sun, 26 Dec 2021 COPYRIGHTINFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT & HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION RV BY BEYONCE KNOWLES AND JAY -Z THIS COUPLE IS USING INFO FROM MY STOLEN/HACKED M/SCRIPT AND TWITTER ACCOUNT TO ENDORSE THEMSELVES WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. THE JACKSON'S HISTORY IS SIMILAR TO MY FAMILY'S. I'M A DAUGHTER & MOTHER OF CATHERINE & A SONGWRITER. THERE ARE MORE FAMILY MEMBERS WITH SIMILAR NAMES AND I COMPLAINED BEFORE ABOUT THE SAME INFO BEING USED BY LIRA MOLAPO BUT HE USES IT ANYWAY TO HARASS NE AND MY FAMILY. ITS MY NIECE NAMED AFTER ONE OF THE JACKSON'S WHO LIKES TO SING THERE ARE CHILDREN INVOLVED IN THIS. I'M THE ONE WHO CAME UP WITH A THEORY OF SIMILARITIES AND THE INFO HAS BEEN ON MY BLOG SINCE THE YEAR 2011. @Beyonce SHOULD REMOVE ALL INFO info from her careerNand that if my her family and at the study at California University based on my dreams and company information. If they don't I'm going to sue. Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z Carter have no permission and no copyright. Show quoted text

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA, KHANYI MBAU AND NADIA NAKAI: YOUNG , SINGLE AND AFRICAN ON NETFLIX