Harassment and Human Rights Violation by Cell C and Bonang Matheba

On Thu, 7 Apr 2022, wrote: Dear Florence Shoko Thank you for contacting Cell C. We have received your email. Kindly visit the nearest Police station to open up a case. Kind Regards, Cell C Written Correspondence To: , , , , , , , , Good day I received this SMS on my cell today. I'm worried again please remove all my information and documents from Bonang Matheba. I want nothing to do with her. She's using my personal information to advance her career without permission. Please assist. ©2022 Mantshegele ™ Media All rights reserved. Cell C wishes to advise you that as a result of the TransUnion data breach some personal information of Cell C customers may have been compromised. We are investigating to definitively determine whether any Cell C customer information has been affected. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/3JDyMKa, call 084 135 or send an email to media@cellc.co.za Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2018, Re: Copyright Infringement, Human Rights Violation and hacking of Mantshegele Media social networks by Bonang Matheba et al. and ha To: Cc: , , , , , , , Good day Cell C RE: COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: SOSHANGUVE SAPS CAS NO 23/03/2016, BONANG MATHEBA, JEANNIE DE GOUVEIA, BASETSANA KHUMALO, LIRA MOLAPO, ROBIN KOHL, Please note that the above mentioned people are stalking me and my family and are using personal information about us in the entertainment industry to advance their careers. A case has been opened at the above mentioned police station but was closed without investigation. The police refuse to investigate and say the case is a civil case even though the stalkers use all our personal information (names and dates of birth) including my 16year old daughter's. I have been complaining about harassment ever since 2006. These people swear at us on the media and use my idea to advance their careers. I need them to stop. I sent it to admin@bonangmatheba.com and info@topbilling.com and they are using it to advance their careers. She has stolen all emails associated with it at the newspapers, magazines and CELL C and sold it to Revlon who is now using it to promote Halle Berry, Pharell Williams, BASA, Vodacom, Woolworths, Marie Claire magazine, Bona magazine ,Drum magazine, Tswelopele Productions and Cardova Entertainment shows and the SABC3. All the info is copyrighted by Mantshegele Media and has been on my blog since 2011 before Bonang Matheba joined Top Billing. It has recently been hacked and Bonang Matheba (she now is the face of CELL C, all my social networks and emails have been registered with this network no) and she and Lira Molapo are using this information to endorse themselves without my permission. I believe they get access to my 4 email accounts, twitter account, facebook pages and everything I have registered with my no by hacking me. I want them removed from my no and all emails they're using. I want them returned to me or I'm going to sue. who's decision was it to change the colours of CELL C to orange and white after she got an endorsement and access to all copies of my documents. this is also my company colour. The document I sent with Bonang Matheba, Business Arts SA, Vodacom and Top Billing and CAS no written on it which was sent by Mantshegele Media is an official document that has evidence that I am the one who sent Bonang Matheba and Top Billing’s “A theory of allegorical names (similarities)” document. This document is posted on my blog on 23/01/2013. Bonang Matheba started her Big Bonang Theory on 28/06/2013, copying me. She has been using this information ever since to advance her career including making a deal with Revlon to produce and sell her own makeup line which is an idea stolen from my emails. I have explained all of this to Revlon, they have proof but choose to ignore me. I want this deal cancelled. I want Halle Berry removed form my personal information and Pharell Williams too. Minister Nathi Mthethwa should remove my companies’ information from the government website immediately. Please remove it because it is based on my family information. I have sent you many emails in connection with this problem but you still continue. Please note that Bonang Matheba, Top Billing and the people mentioned above have no copyright and have no permission. They use my company illegally go endorse Bonang Matheba and she is not even similar. They harass (stalk and swear) at me and my 16 now 17 yr old daughter Naledi Catherine since she joined Top Billing in 2013. Please remove her and Top Billing from my family information. Please do not pay them or use her for any information related to it. © 2017 Mantshegele™ Media All rights reserved

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA, KHANYI MBAU AND NADIA NAKAI: YOUNG , SINGLE AND AFRICAN ON NETFLIX