COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: FLORENCE MASEBE AND XARRA BOOKS AND WORD OF MOUTH PICTURES' MUVHANGO ON SABC2 AND 25 YEARS OF HARASSMENT.

Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 To: , Cc: FLORENCE MASEBE WASN'T ONE OF THE ORIGINAL CAST MEMBERS WHICH REVOLVED AROUND CATHERINE ( MY MOTHER AND DAUGHTER'S AND GRANDMA'S NAMES) THE STORY IS NOW BASED ON ME JUST LIKE ISIDINGO AND SKEEM SAAM, GENERATIONS ON SABC WHICH I'M GOING TO SUE. THIS INFORMATION IS ON MY FIRST BLOG FLORENCE FLORA SHOKO™ SA. Please refrain from using my manuscripts and info about my family, friends, relatives, colleagues and dreams to write books,advance our career because the info is already copyrighted by me. I already received ISBN no's. All info from Mantshegele™ Media, all personal info about my family including similarities should be REMOVED from YOU and your publisher. NO info should be published from my twitter accounts, blog and facebook pages INCLUDING HOUSE OF FLORA SHOKO (CURTAIN MAKING BUSINESS) DON'T contact the media with info about me without contacting me first. All info about me and my family should be taken down from your websites, Foundation and the media. I'm going to sue. Please note that A theory of allegorical names (a theory of similarities) has nothing to do with you. Use your personal info. DON'T USE MY COMPANIES INFORMATION TO ADVANCE YOUR CAREERS. DON'T contact anyone with dreams I had that were stolen or hacked from my facebook page or blog because you have no permission. DUMA KA NDLOVU 7 AND THE WRITERS OF MUVHANGO MUST REMOVE AL ALLK INFORMATION ABOUT ME, MY FAMILY, RELATIVES, EX-COLLEAGUES, FRIENDS, NEIGHBOURS AND ACTIVITIES THAT HAPPEN IN OUR HOUSE. THE WRITERS SHOULD REMOVE MY FAMILY NAMES LIKE IN THE ARTICLE, FLORENCE MASEBE,CATHERINE (MY MOM AND DAUGHTER’S NAMES) IN ORDER TO MAKE HIMSELF SIMILAR. The attached article and this new advert and inclusion of Florence Masebe and CATHERINE who died in the soapie many many years ago was a response to this email I wrote about the Harassment and the use of my twitter account by FLORENCE MASEBE about the use of my information and books she’s supposed to publish and dramas she acted on and is still busy with and with Information from my social networks and twitter account about A theory of Allegorical names (similarities) information COPYRIGHTED on my blog. This article here follows this email I wrote and they’re using my family’s personal information, friends and ex clooegies from a company I worked for in 2007 (Rosemary,Mususumeli, KK, Fheli,etc ) the rest are listed on my blog. This is just a continuation of the Harassment I’ve been subjected to for the part 25 years like they advertised here. I want this drama cancelled and the script they’re busy with now cancelled too. Duma ka Ndlovu and his writers have no right to write stories about us. They should wrote about him, friends, actors and the childhood of the actors themselves. They should use they’re dates of birth and use his own background information not ours. It’s MY DATE OF BIRTH 07/07 that is similar to the article and the supposed date of inception,17//04/1997. I’m also an actor but cannot work in the entertainment industry because of people because I’m afraid they’ll kill me and the SABC is doing nothing to discourage this abuse and exploitation. He has been harassing me and writing this drama about me and my family without our permission. Efforts to have him stop fell in deaf ears. I want to know he gets information about us and why he’s harassing me? I WANT THIS DRAMA CANCELLED, DUMA KA NDLOVU had used all information about me and he doesn’t even know me? I WANT HIM TO STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP HARASSING US AND CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL THIS DRAMA NOW HERE AND ABROAD. HE SHOULDN’T USE ANY INFORMATION ABOUT US AND COMPANY INFORMATION. HE SHOULD USE EMAILS HACKED FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS TO PROMOTE, SELL, ENDORSE, MARKET HIMSELF, COMPANY AND ACTORS WITH INFORMATION BASED ON ME. WE ARE NOT ENTERTAINMENT. HE HAS NO PERMISSION AND NO COPYRIGHT. ©2022 Mantshegele ™Media All rights reserved Here’s the email about Florence Masebe posted below that made Muvhango cast Florence Masebe and Mara Louw again. I want a retraction. On Wed, 23 Mar 2022, Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2020 Copyright Infringement Harassment and Human Rights Violation: Florence Masebe, Xarra Books and her poem book , Elelwani, Tshedza Pictures' The Republic (drama), all emails and personal info from all my social networks and my BOOK of DREAMS. (Manuscript) To: , , , , Deputy President , , , , , , ,
Florence Masebe and all her contacts have no permission and no copyright and they never will. ©2020 Mantshegele ™ Media All rights reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA, KHANYI MBAU AND NADIA NAKAI: YOUNG , SINGLE AND AFRICAN ON NETFLIX