COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: KHANYI MBAU, THE SCOOP ON SABC3 AND ENDEMOL

Khanyi Mbau uses all info from my twitter account about A theory of Allegorical names (similarities) copyrighted on my blog in 2011, dreams, activities we do at house no 2019, conversations with my friends and boyfriends, my contacts, company information and personal information about my family and dates of birth to sell, promote, market and endorse herself when she's not even similar. I never dreamt about her. She's been using my information since 2013 with Endemol (makers of Isidingo) has my sister's name as her mother's and claims to have been born at hospital called Florence in Johannesburg? Her name and date of births aren't similar. I sent her lots and lots of emails asking her to REFRAIN, STOP to no avail. She uses my company illegally and stalks everyone on my social networks and uses my company to get publicity with Top Billing, Connect and Endemol. I want her removed from my books posted on my blog in 2011. They shouldn't be published because they already are and have ISBN no's. She and her associates must stop harassing, swear info at us in the media now. She has no permission and no copyright. ©2020 Mantshegele Media All rights reserved. http://www.florenceshokosa.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA, KHANYI MBAU AND NADIA NAKAI: YOUNG , SINGLE AND AFRICAN ON NETFLIX