COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY KELLY KHUMALO, LM RELATIONS AND ROBERT (NOW ALBERT) SENZO MEYIWA

TO THE SOWETAN, TIMES LIVE, NEWZROOM AFRIKA AND THE MEDIA NB: ROBERT (NOW ALBERT) SENZO MEYIWA, KELLY KHUMALO, DINEO MOEKETSI, LINDA MOEKETSI AND SENZO'S DAUGHTER ARE NOT SIMILAR. I NEVER DREAMT ABOUT THEM. ALL HACKED INFORMATION IS BEING USED BY HIS GIRLFRIEND TO ADVANCE HER CAREER WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. DESPITE THE 150+ EMAILS I SENT HER AND BUSINESS ASSOCIATES SHE IGNORES ME. I WAS SHOCKED TO SEE THAT SHE AND A MUSICIAN FRIEND FOLLOWED MY DAUGHTER'S FATHER ALL THE WAY TO MOZAMBIQUE WHEN HE WENT THERE ON HOLIDAY LAST YEAR. ALL EMAILS, POSTS AND COMMENTS HACKED FROM MY FACEBOOK PAGES ARE USED BY HER TO ENDORSE HERSELF AND SOMEONE ELSE'S HUSBAND WHEN SHES NOT SIMILAR. INFORMATION FROM MY TWO BOOGS SHOULDNT BE USED BY HER AND THE DECEASED SOCCER STAR. I'M NOT A FOOTBALL FANATIC WILL NEVER PLSY SOCCER SO ALL THESE PEOPLE AREN'T SIMILAR. I'M GOING TO SUE Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2020, Copyright Infringement, Harassment and Human Rights Violation Book of Dreams and Under Surveillance: CIPYRIGHT COPYLIRA MOLAPO, KELLY KHUMALO, TOP BILLING, JOANNE STRAUSS AND KHANYI MBAU, KELLY KHUMALO, BARACK AND MICHELLE OBAMA, BONANG MATHEBA AND BASETSANA KHUMALO, ENDEMOL SA, USA, INDIA, AUSTRALIA, PUMLA HOPA, BASETSANA KHUMALO, PATIENCE STEVENS, NELSON MANDELA FOUNDATION. To: "admin@bonangmatheba.com" , "sales@jacana.co.za" , "Sales@jacanamedia.co.za" , "Kelly@kellykhumalo.co.za" , "endemol@endemol.co.za" , "endemol@endemol.com" , "khanyimbau@gmail.com" , "khanyi@khanyimbau.co.za" , I want my manuscript Book of Dreams (Dreams about celebrittheory of allegorical names" ( a theory of similarities) and Under Surveillance posted on my blog in 2011 removed from all the people mentioned here. No one has permission to publish or copyright my family and company info or create movies with it because we're not entertainment. The info was copyrighted in 2009. All copyrights created after should be removed. My dreams,. twitter accounts and Facebook pages with info about A theory of Allegorical names (similarities) shouldn't be used. A celebrities should use their own personal info including dates of birth. No books should be published with my info or I'm going to sue. Copies of copyrighted tweets stolen and might be in the hands of BONANG MATHEBA and LIRA MOLAPO that's why BONANG Matheba fled to the US shouldn't be used. I already requested BONANG MATHEBA to cancel her COPYRIGHT because it was copyrighted by me and return my info but she fled to the US. I want them removed from my information. The info is copyrighted and they have no permission and no copyright. ©2022 Mantshegele™ Media All rights reserved Copyright Infringement, Harassment and Human Rights Violation Book of Dreams and Under Surveillance by LIRA MOLAPO, KELLY KHUMALO, TOP BILLING, JOANNE STRAUSS AND KHANYI MBAU, KELLY KHUMALO, BARACK AND MICHELLE OBAMA, BONANG MATHEBA AND BASETSANA KHUMALO, ENDEMOL SA, USA, INDIA, AUSTRALIA, PUMLA HOPA, BASETSANA KHUMALO, PATIENCE STEVENS, NELSON MANDELA FOUNDATION.  To: "admin@bonangmatheba.com" , "sales@jacana.co.za" , "Sales@jacanamedia.co.za" , "Kelly@kellykhumalo.co.za" , "endemol@endemol.co.za" , "endemol@endemol.com" , "khanyimbau@gmail.com" , "khanyi@khanyimbau.co.za" , I want my manuscript Book of Dreams (Dreams about celebrities), "A theory of allegorical names" ( a theory of similarities)  and Under Surveillance posted on my blog in 2011 removed from all the people mentioned here.  No one has permission to publish or copyright my family and company info or create movies with it because we're not entertainment.  The info was copyrighted in 2009. All copyrights created after should be removed.  My dreams,. twitter accounts and Facebook pages with info about A theory of Allegorical names (similarities) shouldn't be used.  A celebrities should use their own personal info including dates of birth. No books should be published or shows and doccies done with my info or I'm going to sue.  Copies of copyrighted tweets stolen and might be in the hands of BONANG MATHEBA and LIRA MOLAPO AND  KHANYI MBAU (THE SCOOP should be cancelled immediately) that's why BONANG Matheba fled to the US shouldn't be used.  I already requested BONANG MATHEBA to cancel her COPYRIGHT because it was copyrighted by me and return my info but she fled to the US?  All the info about Mantshegele™ Media and my family's personal and company info must be removed from the above mentioned celebrities including LQP, Endemol and The Scoop by Khanyi Mbau and family. She's not similar, has no permission.  All copyrighted info about my company and events appending at house no 2019 in Pretoria should be removed fronter and the media. She mustn't use activities happening at our house to appear in the media.  Our lives and personal info have nothing to do with her. I want them removed from my info. The info is copyrighted and they have no permission and no copyright.  WE ARE NOT ENTERTAINMENT ©2022 Mantshegele™ Media All Rights Reserved. January 2022 COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA, KELLY KHUMALO, KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL SA, BASETSANA KHUMALO AND PATIENCE STEVENS To: "admin@bonangmatheba.com" , "sales@jacana.co.za" , "Sales@jacanamedia.co.za" , "Kelly@kellykhumalo.co.za" , "endemol@endemol.co.za" , "endemol@endemol.com" , "khanyimbau@gmail.com" , "khanyi@khanyimbau.co.za" , I want my manuscript Book of Dreams (Dreams about celebrities) and Under Surveillance posted ony blog in 2011 removed from all the people mentioned here. No one has permission to publish or copyright my family and company information or create movies with it because we're not entertainment. The information was copyrighted in 2009. All copyrights created after should be removed. My dreams,. twitter accounts and Facebook pages with information about A theory of Allegorical names (similarities) shouldn't be used. A celebrities should use their own personal information including dates of birth. No book s should be published or I'm going to sue. Copies of copyrighted tweets stolen from.my bedroom might be in the hands of BONANG MATHEBA and Lira MOLAPO that's why BONANG Matheba fled to the US shouldn't be used. I already requested BONANG MATHEBA to cancel her COPYRIGHT because it was copyrighted by me and return my information but she fled to the US. On Sat, 08 Jan 2022, Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2020, Copyright Infringement, Harassment and Human Rights Violation Book of Dreams and Under Surveillance: LIRA MOLAPO, KELLY KHUMALO, TOP BILLING, JOANNE STRAUSS AND KHANYI MBAU, BARACK AND MICHELLE OBAMA, BONANG MATHEBA AND BASETSANA KHUMALO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA, KHANYI MBAU AND NADIA NAKAI: YOUNG , SINGLE AND AFRICAN ON NETFLIX