COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY THE DINEO RANAKA AND FAMILY

Hello again Dineo and the Ranaka family. Will you please remove Dineo Ranaka and all her family from House of Flora Shoko info about curtain making and bedding. My info's on my twitter account and Facebook page. Your using my information to endorse yourselves and your family and swearing and screaming at us in the media and here at home. Refrain from contacting all my contacts and business idea. Mantshegele™ Media shouldn't be used to advance you and your family's career. All the info that has to do with me, company, dreams and social networks should be taken down from all your websites and the media or I'm going to sue but I already said that in my previous email. You have no permission and no copyright. ©2022 Mantshegele ™ Media All rights reserved COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT HARASSMENT & HRV BY THE RANAKA FAMILY Use your own personal info and business idea. stay out of mine House of Flora Shoko SA information. Lalala Interiors is based on a dream posted on my facebook about bedding duvets two months ago. The information is on my twitter account @HouseofFloraShoko since 2013... All information about my company including singing and songwriting, clothes design, reality show, DREAMS is information from my blog and social networks. All this information has to be removed from the Ranaka's including reality shows. You have #nopermission to advance the carers of your whole family with my business idea. #nocopyright. All this information has to be removed or I'm going to sue. Remove all my family and company information from all your family members, Connect, Cardova Entertainment and Tswelopele Productions or I'm going to sue. ©2021 Mantshegele Media-2006 All rights reserved COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT HARASSMENT & HRV BY THE RANAKA FAMILY lity shows. It's based on information from my blog in 2012. You have #nopermission to advance the carers of your whole family with my business idea. #nocopyright. All this information has to be removed or I'm going to sue. Remove all my family and company information from all your family members, Connect, Cardova Entertainment and Tswelopele Productions or I'm going to sue. They're appearing in Top Billing bow after I dreamt about Tebogo's little daughter Tanaka. I want this information removed. The dream was about a family member. NB: DONT PUBLISH A BOOK ABOUT ANY OF MY DREAMS. PLEASE STOP STALKING US, STOP SCREAMING AND SWEARING AT US IN THE MEDIA (when Dineo calls out my relatives names at an award ceremony, when she said "Boontjies" even though she has never met him?) AND AT HOME. WE ARE NOT ENTERTAINMENT. I WANT THEM TO STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP USUNG MY FAMILY INFORMATION AND COMPANY. THEY HAVE BEEN STALKING US SINCE 2012. ©2021 Mantshegele Media All my rights reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA, KHANYI MBAU AND NADIA NAKAI: YOUNG , SINGLE AND AFRICAN ON NETFLIX