COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA AND OTHERS

Date: Mon, 10 May 2021 To: , , , , , This message applies to you too. Bonang Matheba and Jeannie de Gouveia To : admin@bonangmatheba.com CC: ipid.gov.za contact@saps.gov.za complaints.gauteng@ipid.gov.za complaints@ipid.gov.za gauteng@saps.gov.za and 3 more... 14/07/2016 Stop using my info to advance your career. Stop swearing at us on the media and stop using the document I sent you to advance your career. REFRAIN. Stop selling my company to other companies.The dream about Madonna on the 26/06/2016 as well other dreams about her on my twitter account in 2013 are my idea, STAY AWAY. STOP, STOP, STOP, STOP, STOP, STOP, STOP, STALKING US. Stop using “A theory of allegorical names/similarities’ to advance yourselves and families. I am giving you the last warning. REMOVE all info that has to do with my family. Please stop harassing me and my family and stop lying about us on the media. We have never met. You don’t know me. If you are going to reply to this email please copy me, don’t just send it to the newspapers. ©2020 House of Flora Shoko SA All rights reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA, KHANYI MBAU AND NADIA NAKAI: YOUNG , SINGLE AND AFRICAN ON NETFLIX