COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY HOUSE OF ZWIDE (DRAMA)

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY HOUSE OF ZWIDE AND ETV. VS HOUSE OF FLORA SHOKO NAMES. USED: Shoki, Soka, Molefe, Onalerona, Rea, Keletso, Mampho, Faith and Naledi - House of Zwide vs House of Flora Shoko. It's Sunday at 16.40 and screaming at us via satellite right now I hear the voices of Winnie Ntshaba and Generations the Legacy's JACK MABASO (forgot his name) threatening to use all of my daughter's information for the this drama because I never contacted her. They're talking about why is Kelly Khumalo getting away with it so should they. I want this drama cancelked, all names and personal information about my family and friends REMOVED REMOVED REMOVED REMOVED FROM from it. All information must be CANCELLED CANCELLED CANCELLED CANCELLED CANCELLED CANCELLED my daughter abd family don't deserve this harassment from these people. Winnie Ntshaba and Tebogo Mahlaphe and Kelly Khumalo should know that we are not entertainment. ALL INFORMATION ABOUT UD AND MY COMPANY SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM THE MEDIA, FACEBOOK PAGES , TV AND THE ROYALTIE SOAPIE AWARDS. IF SHE DOESNT STOP I'M GOING TO SUE. GENERATIONS HAS BEEN ON SINCE 1993 AND THEY HAVE BEEN HARASSING AND WRITING STORIES ABOUT US FOR THE MOST PART OF IT. I WANT THESE ACTORS FROM GENERATIONS AND GENERATIONS THE LEGACY TO REFRAIN FROM HARASSING, STALKING AND TO STOP WRITING STORIES ABOUT US AND MY DAUGHTER TOO. SOME OF THE CHARACTERS THEY'RE WRITING STORIES ABOUT ON HOUSE OF ZWIDE ARE DECEASED AND THEY WRITING STORIES ABOUT THEM LIKE THEY HAVE NOW GROWN UP AND ARE ALIVE AND THEIR PARENTS ARE WATCHING? IT'S THE AUNT OF DEAD ONALERONA WHO'S A DRESSMAKER AND DOES CATERING FOR WEDDINGS AND ATTIRES? WHY ARE THESE CHARACTERS ON TV. HOW DO THEY KNOW US? I I DON'T WANT MY DAUGHTER'S PERSONAL LIFE ON TV AND PLANS AND STUDIES AFTER I HAVE BEEN HARASSED SINCE EARLY 1990'S. THESE PEOPLE SHOULD WRITE STORIES ABOUT THEMSELVES, THEIR OWN PERSONAL INFORMATION, DEAD RELATIVES AND THEY'RE BUSINESSES. I WANT THIS INFORMATION REMOVED REMOVED REMOVED REMOVED REMOVED IMMEDIATELY. MY INFORMATION ABOUT SIMILARITIES DOESNT INVOLVE ALL THESE CHARACTERS AND THEY CAN'T USE IT TO MAKE THEMSELVES SIMILAR. I WANT ALL INFORMATION TAKEN DOWN FROM ALL THEIR WEBSITES INCLUDING FACEBOOK PAGES AND THE MEDIA AND FROM ALL THEIR CHARACTERS.B ©2022 Mantshegele™ Media All rights reserved The following characters names are similar to the ones in my family dead and alive and I want them removed from national TV. Names: Shoki, Soka, Molefe, Onalerona, Rea, Keletso, Mampho, Faith, Nomsa, Naledi, Kgosi - House of Zwide vs House of Flora Shoko. Fashion Designers versus Curtain making business? Created with my dead relatives and relatives on my facebook page. The producers should use their own personal Information. I want all info removed from the media and TV. If you don't I'm going to sue. This is not the first drama on ETV channel created with names of people I know. These people are harassing us and I want them removed from ETV. They could be making stories with their own childhood, personal friends and relatives but their not. Why use mine? I don't know them, I've never met them? They were doing the same thing at SABC1 since 1995 at Generations The Legacy. The information about harassment is on the internet and on my blog. I want to know where they get this information from and how do they see the things we do at my house and relatives. Our lives, company and family's personal information have nothing to do with them. The worst part is Daxirite Casting Agency actually submitted my CV to you Bomb Productions and I wasn't selected? We're not entertainment. ©2022 House of Flora Shoko™ All rights reserved. PLEASE KNOW THAT I'LL BE WORKING WITH VALUMAX FOR THE NEXT 30 YEARS. I'LL BE MAKING CURTAINS FOR HIS HOUSES. I GOT PERMISSION IN 2013.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA, KHANYI MBAU AND NADIA NAKAI: YOUNG , SINGLE AND AFRICAN ON NETFLIX