COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA, SAMSUNG, LQP, A VERY BONANG YEAR AND HOUSE OF BNG, etc.

Book A-Z Matheba's 2017 book based on similarities A-Z published by Thabiso Mahlaphe of Jacana Media. I sent my manuscripts in 2011 to Jacana Media and Thabiso Mahlaphe was still working there, she rejected both my manuscript and published them for Bonang Matheba. Her book A-Z is based on similarities with some dreams stolen from my facebook page of a company I registered in 2006. The information is still copyrighted on my blog. You can’t copyright copyrighted information SAMSUNG Bonang Matheba's career is based on information about me and my daughter ever since she was 12. There are pictures posted on my twitter account on her 10th birthday in 2010. Then I made the announcement on her 13th in 2013 and continued like that till that she turned 19 in the year 2019 because we lived at house no 2019 with my mom whom she was named after. I made these similarities on all my social networks and Bonang stole the idea and used it to advsnce her career. . HERE'S PROOF My daughter turned 17yrs in 2017 @ house no 2019!!! #ZION @AlbertEinstein #Herman @MmusiMaimane. Samsung S20 and Z-Flip named after Bonang Matheba produced in 2020, S21 in the year 2021 and S22 in 2022 is based on a theory of similarities. My daughter also turned 20 in 2020, 21 in 2021, will be turning 22 in 2022. I have been posting all this information on my twitter accounts and facebook pages and have been pleading with her to stop but to no avail. I sent her the document posted on my blog in 2013 which is based on Albert Einstein, Da Vinci and others
MATRIC DANCE YEAR 2018 She announced on social media that she will be sponsoring matrics for matric dance in the year 2018, this is the year that my daughter to her matric dance. She announced it this year only and not before or after this year?
awards for a very BONANG year in the year 2019 (my physical address)) Her awards in the year 2019, Being Bonang based on my manuscript Book of Dreams and the one before that both Thabiso Mahlaphe rejected and used them to her own Blackbird Books. A very Bonang year on SABC's Mzansi Fo Sho in 2019, This is our physical address where I live with my mom and daughter both named Catherine. WOOLWORTHS Lingerie idea with Woolworths in 2014 this is the information that was stolen from +Google and blog. GLOBAL CITIZEN ACTIVATION IN 2017. She went to a school named Thabong high in Naledi Soweto to visit the schoolchildren, she took the cameras there. My daughter’s name like I indicated and my brother’s name is Thabo.
SHOKO FESTIVAL WITH AKA She went with Aka to headline this festival in Zimbabwe on the weekend of the 24th September (my stepdads birthday and he went to ding a Caiphus song called Naledi?
REALITY SHOW The reality show idea was posted in my blog in 2012, this is stolen information. MOVING TO NEW YORK Information posted on my blog in 2011, on a dream I had about Jesus Christ.
HOUSE OF BONANG VS HOUSE OF FLORA SHOKO 2010 The cocktail idea is based on information from my manuscript Book of Dreams while House of Flora Shoko is based on curtains. clash of the choirs 7 CHOIRS Her show with 7 choirs with Sipho Mabuse was based on my date of birth 07/07. I don’t remember the name of the show.
LQP She’s the brand ambassador big this racing event with a woman named Katherine Gray. Again my mom and daughter’s names. BABY STAR HANDBAGS This is my daughter’s name, Naledi it means Star. She must use her own personal information? Please remember that we are not entertainment. She’s using information stolen from me and she has no permission and no copyright. Please don’t encourage her, she’s using my daughter’s information and information stolen from my blog. ©2022 Mantshegele ™ Media All rights reserved. Pretoria, South Africa.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA, KHANYI MBAU AND NADIA NAKAI: YOUNG , SINGLE AND AFRICAN ON NETFLIX