COPYRIGHT Infringement Harassment and Human Rights Violation by Tom Cruise, Celebrity Centre, Katie Holmes, Bobbi Brown Cosmetics and Barbie.

Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2021, Copyright Infringement Harassment and Human Rights Violation: BOBBI BROWN COSMETICS AND TOM CRUISE CELEBRITY CENTRE BASED ON MY THEORY OF SIMILARITIES. To: , , Good day Bobbi Brown Cosmetics, Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BOBBI BROWN COSMETICS. THE INFORMATION IS ABOUT KING BOBBY BROWN (MUSICIAN) AND MY DAUGHTER NALEDI CATHERINE. NOT LIRA MOLAPO AND KATIE HOLMES These two celebrities and Bobbi Brown aren't similar. I never dreamt about them. @barbie all dreams abt similarities & allegorical names from my social networks shouldn't be used by you and #LiraMolapo, she has no permission & no copyright all my info should be returned to me. The info was copyrighted in 2011 on my blog @SAPoliceService @florenceshoko All dreams from my social networks should be removed from you and Barbie girl because It's based on my daughter Naledi the daughter of Barney. Any info that has to do with similarities has to be removed or I'm going to sue. All info about my family, company and saute if birth should be removed from all your careers and media or I'm going to sue. Don't use my personal info to advance and endorse yourselves. Use your own dates of births and personal info. Info from my twitter accounts and social networks shouldn't be used by you and your associates or I'm going to sue. You have no permission and no copyright Chief Executive Officer ©2021 Mantshegelele™ Media All rights reserved. Dear Bobbi Brown and Bobby Brown Cosmetics, Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes Celebrity Centre, Barbie Girl My business idea is about similarities ( similar names) and the ff: The real Catherine Naledi not Lira Molapo, Katie Holmes and all the people you endorse not you. Stay out of my business idea, family's personal info and Dreams. Remove all info from Isreal it's not about you. This is about Bobby Brown (US musician) who was married to Whitney Houston the father of Bobbi Kristina not you. (Two Bobby's not 1 like you.) Refrain Refrain Refrain. The document they use was stolen from me and they sell it in the black market illegally. Please remove all info from your websites. The info is on my twitter account and blog since 2011 and was copyrighted before. All info is to be taken down now or I'm going to sue. ©Mantshegele™ Media All rights reserved. Copyright Infringement, Child abuse, Harassment and Human Rights Violation: TOM CRUISE, KATIE HOLMES AND CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY AND CELEBRITY CENTRE Will you please attend to the ff. I want all info that has this do with my family's personal info and company removed from your website because you have no permission. You're using personal info based in my family to advance their careers without my permission. The following info should be removed from your website and the media, Catherine, 2019, Florence, 07/07, "allegorical names", similarities, dreams about celebs on my twitter account and similar events at our house. The info has been on my blog since 2011 and you're infringing iny it. Everybody should use their own family's personal info and company. My theory is not to be used for entertainment, it's about harassment not entertainment. I WANT YOU TO STOP, STOP, STOP, STOP, STOP. YOU HAVE NO PERMISSION AND NO COPYRIGHT. REMOVE IT NOW, OR I'M GOING TO SUE. ©2020 MANTSHEGELE™ MEDIA ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA, KHANYI MBAU AND NADIA NAKAI: YOUNG , SINGLE AND AFRICAN ON NETFLIX