Copyright Infringement , Harassment and Human Rights Violation by Miss SA 2019 and 2022 Miss Universe 2019

" />
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2021 Re: Zozibini Tunzi (Miss Universe 2019) Bonang Matheba, Siya Kolisi, Mantsho and Naledi and Kids Choice Awards 2020 and 2021 To: zozibini.tunzi@gmail.com>, zozitunzi@gmail.com On Sat, 27 Feb 2021, COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA, ALBERT EINSTEIN'S DOB AND MY PHYSICAL ADDRESS 2019 AND THE PEOPLE WHO WON AWARDS IN THE YEAR 2019. IN 2017 SHE WON A KCAWARD WHEN SHE WAS NOMINATED WITH POPPY (MOM'S NAME) NTSHONGWANA. THE ARTICLE BELOW WAS PUBLISHED BY ON SOWETAN DATED 05/02/2021. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA, ALBERT EINSTEIN'S DOB AND MY PHYSICAL ADDRESS 2019 ON SOWETAN DATED 05/02/2021. KIDS CHOICE AWARDS I WANT MY FAMILY INFORMATION REMOVED, SHE HAS NO PERMISSION AND NO COPYRIGHT. PLEASE TAKE DOWN ALL THEIR NAMES INCLUDING SIYA KOLISI AND ZOZIBINI TUNZI. I WANT THESE PEOPLE REMOVED FROM ALL MY FAMILY'S PERSONAL AND COMPANY INFORMATION. My physical addresses is 2019 and I was born on 07/07. I'm the one who came up with a theory of similarities and this had nothing to do with you. I want you to use your own personal information or I'm going to sue. The dream about Albert Einstein and a theory of Allegorical names ( similarities) (dream posted on my blog in 2011) I'm the one who came up with it. I want you to you Refrain Refrain Refrain Refrain Refrain from using it with Bonang Matheba, THANDO THABETHE, Miss SA even Miss Universe. This is my company information and has been on the internet since 2011. All you information from my social networks should be removed from all your social networks and media or I'm going to sue. My deceased cousin's name was Lali, my other cousin's name is Tabinyana and we call her Ndabi sometimes. I live at house no 2019 with Catherine (mom) and Catherine Naledi (daughter). I came up with "a theory of allegorical names" (A theory of similarities) I was going to ignore this until I heard the voice of Thando Thabethe late at night screaming and swearing at me (she has a distinct voice) via satellite saying how stupid I am and that they already contacted Miss Universe, theyre going to make a lot of money out of me and they want her to win Miss Universe. Who's encouraging this woman to swear at me? The information is on my twitter account and copyrighted since 2011 on my blog and twitter account. Why don't you use your own personal information. Is this the influence of Anele Mdoda, Bonang Matheba and Thando Catherine Thabethe? Who chose this woman to become a judge? Why harass me afterwards. I didnt even see the pageant until the next day when it was repeated and only the last part whe there were only five girls. I want to add that I studied Psychology and am still planning to continue next year. I have a curtain company in Pretoria started in 2010? What is this post about? This is all on my twitter account Why is this my problem again after Miss Universe 2019 and Miss SA 2019 Zozibini Tunzi? Why is my dreams and family information on her twitter account and Anele's show with David Goliath? Not a single one of you is similar, I never dreamt about you, youre nor on the list of similar people in more than a decade that I've been dreaming. Not even once did I dream about you. My company is based on Dreams and daughter not Miss SA. Find someone else's business idea and company to use. So I ask Why are you using my family's personal information and date of birth and now curtain and blinds from Woolworths vs House of Flora Shoko and everything do you do with including my business idea to make your queens similar when they aren't? A theory of similarities is a business idea of Mantshegele ™ Media and Miss SA, Miss SA 2019, Miss Universe 2019 and Thando (Catherine/Poppie Thabethe) aren't similar. The no's on Mercedes Benz Pretoria doesn't make this company similar. My date of birth 07/07 is used to make yourselves similar without my permission. Who gave you permission? I want my family names and company information removed from my social networks and this is not the first complaint. I want all this information to be removed or I'm going to sue. This is not the first and only complain. You have no permission and no copyright. © Mantshegele ™ Media all rights reserved. Pretoria Gauteng South Africa. SA celebs bag nominations at Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards https://www.ayoba.me/channels/?card=29535

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA, KHANYI MBAU AND NADIA NAKAI: YOUNG , SINGLE AND AFRICAN ON NETFLIX