COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION OF HOUSE OF FLORA SHOKO BY BONANG MATHEBA, HOMO NALEDI, LIRA MOLAPO, etc

[2020/10/08] HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION, COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND CHILD ABUSE. LIRA MOLAPO, BONANG MATHEBA, HOMO NALEDI, SAPS SOSHANGUVE CAS NO 23/03/2016 I want you know that info belonging to me like I explained was stolen from my bedroom and by a friend who stole it when I went to have my computer fixed in 2015 might be circulating in the media and amongst celebrities. Please don't hesitate to call me. This is my co. info, House of Flora Shoko SA, Flora Shoko Productions and Mantshegele™ Media business registration documents, cv's and certificates, copies of copyrighted tweets, pictures, copies of manuscripts Book of Dreams and Under Surveillance and emails and lots of docs I drafted. Emails about Lira Molapo, Tswelopele Productions and other docs I drafted including songs and my daughter Naledi Catherine's docs please contact me. They are not for sale. They should be returned. ©2019 Mantshegele™ Media All rights reserved Copyright Infringement Harassment & Human Rights Violation by Bonang Matheba & Basetsana Khumalo (House of Flora Shoko SA curtain making business 2010) Will you please cancel BONANG MATHEBA, LIRA MOLAPO and BASETSANA KHUMALO , MINNIE DLAMINI, KELLY KHUMALO AND NELSON MANDELA'S FAMILY and any presenter from Tswelopele's Top Billing, Connect & Cardova Entertainment and Lira Molapo from making deals with Woolworths other companies with my business ideas including curtain making business. They steal all my business ideas & use my family names like Catherine and Naledi, mom & daughter and dreams I posted on my social networks, my co. Mantshegele ™ Media 2006, Production company, and House of Flora Shoko curtains to endorse themselves without my permission. They use names of people I contact and conversations I have with my friends to promote and market themselves. I want House of Flora Shoko (curtain making business) removed from Woolworths, Bonang Matheba or Basetsana Khumalo, Jeannie de Gouveia Joanne Strauss or Lira Molapo or I'm going to sue. The info is posted on my blog and social networks. I want all my business ideas cancelled from Woolworths or any other companies they contact. They have no permission & no copyright. ©2022 House of Flora Shoko All rights reserved Date: Sun, 04 Oct 2020, Copyright Infringement Harassment & Human Rights Violation by Bonang Matheba & Basetsana Khumalo (House of Flora Shoko SA curtain making business 2010) To: , , , , SAPoliceService , , , Will you please cancel Bonang Matheba and Basetsana Khumalo and any presenter of Top Billing, Connect & Cardova Entertainment from making deals with Woolworths and other companies with my business idea curtain making business. This group steals all my business ideas & use my family names like Catherine, mom & daughter who's turning 20 in the year 2020, Naledi Catherine who turned 19 in the year 2019 & 2019 (physical address) and dreams I posted on my social networks, my co. Mantshegele ™ Media 2006, Flora Shoko Productions, House of Flora Shoko SA (fb) to make money and make deals with Woolworths anf promote all her friends and uses m/scripts Under Surveillance and Book of Dreams she bought from Thabiso Mehlape who rejected my m/scripts to do a reality show 'Being Bonang 1-3' to endorse herself without my permission. She uses names of people I contact and conversations I have with friends to promote and market herself. I want House of Flora Shoko (curtain making business) removed from Woolworths and Bonang or Basetsana Khumalo because this company was started in 2010. A very Bonang year' on SABC1 is about the year 2019 and this is our address. She encourages Somizi Mhlongo to harass me and my daughter. The info is posted on my blog and social networks. She uses all my hacked info and companies to endorse herself and get publicity. I want all my business ideas cancelled from Woolworths or any other companies she contacts. She has no permission & no Copyright.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA, KHANYI MBAU AND NADIA NAKAI: YOUNG , SINGLE AND AFRICAN ON NETFLIX