Copyright Infringement Harassment and Human Rights Violation by Lira Molapo and Bonang Matheba

Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2017, Date: Mar 29, 2017 Re: Soshanguve SAPS Cas no 23/03/2016 against Lira Molapo,Robin Kohl , Tabby Molapo, Moniefah Brown and Lisa Loeb and Bonang Matheba, AKA, Jeannie de Gouveuia, Basetsana Khumalo, Tswelopele Productions and Cardova Entertainment, Michelle Obama and Nelson Mandela Foundation To: , "editoronline@mg.co.za" , "tips@nypost.com" , "tipoffs@sundaysun.co.za" , "tipsoffs@sundayworld.co.za" ,
Date: 22 March 2017 Re: Soshanguve SAPS Cas no 23/03/2016. Re: A theory of allegorical names (a theory of similarities) 2011 Will you please remove the above mentioned people from using information stolen from my Gmail and Yahoo accounts, blog and facebook page. They stole my company information and are using to advance their careers. They travel the world using hackedw information and information I sent to the newspapers without my permission and I want them removed. The government refuses to help me and the police refuse to investigate. No one is allowed to publish or use my manuscripts Book of Dreams( 100. dreams of 100 famous people) and. Under Surveillance and information from it to advance their careers. Noone has copyright. Noone has permission. It's Bonang Matheba who sold the document I sent to her and Top Billing to them and the Department of Arts and Culture Minister Nathi Mthethwa without my permission. Jeannie D is using Bonang Matheb to gain control of my company illegally. Please please remove them. Do not allow publicity and them access to my emails and don't pay them.This information was on my blog before Bonang Matheba joined Top Billing and before Lira's Dreamchaser and Herstory. © 2017 Mantshegele™ Media All rights reserved. Date: Mar 14, 2017 Subject: Re: Soshanguve SAPS Cas no 23/03/2016 against Lira Molapo,Robin Kohl , Tabby Molapo, Moniefah Brown and Lisa Loeb. Re: A theory of allegorical names (a theory of similarities) Book of Dreams 2011. Will you please remove all information that has to do with the comparison between Lira Molapo and Albert Einstein from your magazines. Lira Molapo has stolen an idea that has been on my blog since 2011. This information is based on my daughter. She was also named after my mom Catherine @house no 2019. She stole all this information from the media and hacked my emails. All this info was on my blog which was hacked. This is personal information, it cannot be used. This information is in my manuscript Book of Dreams (2011) which has been hacked. I'm aware that you're the one who hacked me and are using information that was hacked from my emails to gain publicity in the newspapers with information based on my family names. I warned you countless times to refrain from using this information because you are not similar. YOU'RE INFRINGING ON MANTSHEGELE MEDIA COPYRIGHT. YOU HAVE NO PERMISSION AND YOU ARE NOT SIMILAR. YOUR BOOK "HERSTORY" IS BASED ON INFORMATION STOLEN FROM MY BLOG I'M GOING TO SUE. © 2017 Mantshegele™ Media All rights reserved. This message contain information which is confidential, private or privileged in nature and subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not peruse, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA, KHANYI MBAU AND NADIA NAKAI: YOUNG , SINGLE AND AFRICAN ON NETFLIX