Copyright Infringement Harassment and Human Rights Violation by Connect and Cardova Entertainment's Basetsana Khumalo and Patience Stevens (Expresso show)

Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2017, Re: Soshanguve SAPS Cas no 23/03/2016 against Lira Molapo,Robin Kohl , Tabby Molapo, Moniefah Brown and Lisa Loeb and Bonang Matheba, AKA, Jeannie de Gouveuia, Basetsana Khumalo, Tswelopele Productions and Cardova Entertainment, Michelle Obama and Barack Obama and Nelson Mandela Children's Fund To: , , On Apr 12, 2017 > Date: Apr 10, 2017 > Date: Mar 22, 2017 Re: Soshanguve SAPS Cas no 23/03/2016. > Good day > > Re: A theory of allegorical names (a theory of similarities ) 2011 > > Will you please remove the above mentioned people from using information stolen from my Gmail and Yahoo accounts, blog and facebook page. They stole my company information and are using to advance their careers. They travel the world using hacked information and information I sent to the newspapers without my permission and I want them removed. The government refuses to help me and the police refuse to investigate. These people use personal information based on my family in the entertainment industry and swear at us in the media. > > The government refuses to help. Please assist. Please remove them from using this information at the US, UK, UAE,Morrocan, Indian, USSR, Nigerian governments because its hacked information. > No one is allowed to publish or use my manuscripts Book of Dreams (💯 dreams of 💯 famous people) and. Under Surveillance and information from it to advance their careers. Noone has copyright. Noone has permission. Please remove HALLE BERRY, Pharell Williams, Barack Michelle Obama and Hillary Clinton too they got my emails from Bonang Matheba to secure her endorsement with Revlon. It's Bonang Matheba who sold the document I sent to her and Top Billing to them and the Department of Arts and Culture's Minister Nathi Mthethwa without my permission. > > Jeannie D's using Bonang Matheba to gain control of my company illegally. Please please remove them. Do not allow publicity and them access to my emails and don't pay them. This information was on my blog before Matheba joined Top Billing and before Lira Molapo's Dreamchaser documentary and Herstory book based on information from my blog and manuscript and my daughter's personal information. > > Your cooperation will be greatly appreciated. > © 2017 Mantshegele™ Media All rights reserved. Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022, Copyright Infringement, Harassment & Human Rights Violation by Basetsana Khumalo, Patience Stevens, Connect and Cardova Entertainment. To: , , , Cc: , , , , Good day Basetsana Khumalo Will you please refrain from using my family's personal info names and co. info, profile on facebook, Daxirite Casting Agency, contacts and info from my facebook pages and blog to advance your career and that of others. STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP harassing us. Refrain from using Mantshegele™ Media info for Connect and Cardova Entertainment. Refrain from using any dreams, contacts and co. info from my twitter account, facebook pages and hacked emails incl. Dreams about A theory of allegorical (a theory of similarities) . This info shouldn't be published by you, your contacts and any member of your family and past and present presenters of TOP BILLING, CONNECT, THE INSIDERS SA, OUR PERFECT WEDDING, DATE MY FAMILY. My manuscript Book of Dreams shouldn't by you published and I want you to refrain from using any info from it . All info about my family, co. and manuscripts and twitter acc should be removed from all your companies, your business associates and members of your family incl BONANG MATHEBA, THANDO THABETE, NOMZAMO MBATHA, JANEZ VERMEREIN', JEANNIE DE GOUVEIA, AYANDA THABETE, KELLY KHUMALO, VODACOM, LQP, JULIUS MALEMA, TUMI MORAKE, ANELE MDODA & THE GOLIATH BROTHERS, WOOLWORTHS, JOANNE STRAUSS, NELSON MANDELA FOUNDATION, SABC, NALEDI TV, MISS SA & MISS UNIVERSE, BMW, SIYA KOLISI, ZOZIBINI TUNZI, OUR PERFECT WEDDING, DATE MY FAMILY, SONIA MBELE SEDIBE, MZANSI MAGIC, CHANNEL173, etc. My family and co. info has nothing to do with you and your contacts. You are all not similar and you will never be. Stop using my info to promote all your contacts and celebrities in the media here and abroad. Stop using my family and co. info to get endorsements for your friends? I want all this removed from their websites, I'm going to sue. I want you to STOP STOP STOP, STOP, STOP harassing us because we are not entertainment. STOP MAKING EVERYTHING SIMILAR BECAUSE IT ISN'T. STOP USING MY BUSINESS IDEA TO RUN YOUR BUSINESS AND PUBLISH BOOKS. USE YOUR OWN BUSINESS IDEA AND HAVE THE INTELLIGENCE TO COME UP WITH YOUR OWN ORIGINAL IDEA. MANTSHEGELE™ MEDIA IS NOT ANOTHER CO. OF PATIENCE STEVENS. STOP SELLING MY CO. INFO TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS IN SA AND THE USA. YOU HAVE NO PERMISSION AND NO COPYRIGHT ©2022 Mantshegele™ Media All Rights Reserved. Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY LIRA MOLAPO AND BASETSANA KHUMALO, BONANG MATHEBA To: , Cc: , , Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 Re: Soshanguve SAPS Cas no 23/03/2016 against Lira Molapo,Robin Kohl , Tabby Molapo, Moniefah Brown and Lisa Loeb Good day Re: A theory of allegorical names (a theory of similarities) Book of Dreams 2012 Will you please remove all information that has to do with the comparison between Lira Molapo and Albert Einstein from your website and career. Lira Molapo has stolen an idea that has been on my blog since 2011. This information is based on my daughter Naledi Catherine (Starr) who's father Barnabas Ramarumo was named after the Bishop of Zion Christian Church and Herman and Albert Einstein. It's my daughter Naledi whose similar and not Sipho Mabuse, Naledi Mabuse or Lira Molapo. She stole all this information from the media and hacked my emails and manuscript Book of Dreams. All this info was on my blog which was hacked. This is personal information, it can't be used. All information from my blog and twitter accounts and dreams. ALL INFORMATION THAT WAS SENT TO YOU VIA EMAIL THAT WAS STOLEN FROM MY BEDROOM SHOULD BE RETURNED ITS NOT TO BE USED TO GAIN ENDORSEMENTS OR TV DEALS OR SOLD IN THE BLACK MARKET. The info is on my manuscript Book of Dreams (2012) and excerpt from it is on my blog including tweets from 2011 and 2013 which were hacked. She's using info hacked from my emails to gain publicity in the newspapers with info based on my family's personal information (names and dates of birth including that of Albert Einstein, which she's not similar to). I WARNED her many many times to REFRAIN FROM using this info because it's copyrighted and she's not similar but she refuses to STOP. REFRAIN REFRAIN REFRAIN REFRAIN REFRAIN REFRAIN FROM STALKING AND HARASSING US and my daughter Naledi Catherine. You have been stalking since 2006 ever since I went to Jazzworx offices. My manuscript has been sent to many publishers here in SA and she stole this manuscript that I'm publishing to get publicity and lie to the whole world. TO LIRA MOLAPO YOU ARE NOT SIMILAR, YOU NEVER HAVE AND YOU NEVER WILL BE. YOU'RE USING MY COMPANY TO ENDORSE YOURSELF WITH AND IDEA THAT HAS BEEN ON MY BLOG SINCE 2011. YOU HAVE CHANGED ALL YOUR FAMILY NAMES AND DOB'S TO SUIT MY THEORY AND ITS A LIE. REMOVE ALL THE NAMES YOU USED TO ENDORSE YOUR FAMILY WITH MY FAMILY PERSONAL INFORMATION AND DOB. STOP USING MY HACKED MANUSCRIPT TO ENTERTAIN THE WHOLE WORLD. YOU'RE INFRINGING ON COPYRIGHTED INFO. YOU HAVE NO PERMISSION, NO COPYRIGHT. YOUR BOOK "HERSTORY 2014" IS BASED ON INFORMATION STOLEN FROM MY BLOG AND MANUSCRIPT. ALL TO BE TAKEN DOWN FRM HER WEBSITE AND CAREER. I'M GOING TO SUE YOU. STOP STOP STOP STOP. ©2017 Mantshegele™ Media All rights reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA, KHANYI MBAU AND NADIA NAKAI: YOUNG , SINGLE AND AFRICAN ON NETFLIX