Copyright Infringement Harassment and Human Rights Violation by Millie Bobby Brown and Florence by Mills, SAMSUNG (Ambassador) AND SIMS (THE CREATORS OF FLORA DOLL) (Ambassador) and UNICEF (Ambassador)

On Wed, 20 Jul 2022, Dear Millie Bobby Brown Please remove my information from your social networks, I complain about copyright infringement, Harassment and human rights violation and you start this. Please remove my information from all your social networks and career, it has nothing to do with you. Please remember I'm not entertainment. If you don't I'm going to sue. You are not similar and you'll never be. Refrain Refrain Refrain Refrain Refrain from using my family and company information. Use your own family's personal information. Pretoria, Gauteng South Africa ©2022 Mantshegele ™ Media All rights reserved. Good day Millie Bobby Brown. I want you to remove all the information you keep posting about yourself and this cosmetic line of yours with information about me. This is my information, you're using information from my social networks to advance your career and endorse yourself with an image that is not yours. I want you to Refrain Refrain Refrain Refrain Refrain Refrain from using any information to advance your career because the information is copyrighted and can't be used to market your products or get rich. My information, gift, intelligence and copyrighted information has nothing to with you and your family. You're not from the Florence family, you're from the Brown family. Please remember I'm not entertainment. My company information, DREAMS and emails I post on my Facebook pages including pictures and their information cannot be used. The product in question is attached below. Please take down all information about me and my dreams or I'm going to sue. Remember this information is not about you or Bobbi Brown Cosmetics, IT'S ABOUT KING BOBBY BROWN (US MUSICIAN) It has been like that since 2011. My physical address is house no 2019. Please remember I'm not entertainment and You and you're Florence family aren't similar. This is my family information and company information. You have no permission and no copyright. ©2022 Mantshegele™ Media All rights reserved. Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa. she’s an icon, she’s a legend, and she is the moment @milliebobbybrown @allure 💟✨ #florencebymills EIC: @jcruel writer: @emilyzemler photographer: @thejemmitchell stylist: @joannaschlenzka hair: @shonju makeup: @ciaradoesmakeup manicure: @nailsbymh visuals director: @hall.kathryne sr. entertainment editor: @eugeneshevertalov
DAYDREAMING about our DREAMY drops clarifying serum 💧☁️✨ our lightweight serum: ✨helps control oil while unclogging pores for visibly smoother skin ✨niacinamide helps mattify, reduce surface dullness and minimize the appearance of pores ✨ willow bark extract helps gently exfoliate to unclog pores bringing clarity to stressed skin shop NOW at @ultabeauty and florencebymills.com #florencebymills 01/04/2022 be a vip velvet liquid lipstick in vibe check... shade of our FLO DREAMS ☁️✨ shop #florencebymills at @ultabeauty, @douglas_cosmetics, @beautybaycom, and florencebmyills.com 📸 @julialovesfbmbb She has no permission and no copyright. Florence M Shoko Chief Executive Officer Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa 18/07/2022 your DREAM team for clarifying your skin is here! ☁️✨ 1️⃣ use clarifying face wash to gently exfoliate and help control oil 2️⃣ clarifying mud mask to help draw out impurities 3️⃣ DREAMY drops clarifying serum to help unclog pores and mattify skin available NOW at florencebymills.com #florencebymills Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2022, Subject: Re: Copyright Infringement, Harassment and Human RIGHTS VIOLATION by Millie Bobby Brown Florence by Mills To: Dear Millie Bobby Brown Please remove my information from your social networks, I complain about copyright infringement, Harassment and human rights violation and you start this. Please remove my information from all your social networks and career, it has nothing to do with you. Please remember I'm not entertainment. If you don't I'm going to sue. You are not similar and you'll never be. Refrain Refrain Refrain Refrain Refrain from using my family and company information. Use your own family's personal information. Florence M. Shoko Chief Executive Officer Pretoria, Gauteng South Africa Mantshegele Media All rights reserved. Here's the Flora doll by sims posted on my facebook from Sims blogspot below. and a picture of mine witg the same hairstyle.
On Wed, 20 Jul 2022, Dear Millie Bobby Brown Please remove my information from your social networks, I complain about copyright infringement, Harassment and human rights violation and you start this. Please remove my information from all your social networks and career, it has nothing to do with you. Please remember I'm not entertainment. If you don't I'm going to sue. You are not similar and you'll never be. Refrain Refrain Refrain Refrain Refrain from using my family and company information. Use your own family's personal information. Pretoria, Gauteng South Africa Mantshegele Media All rights reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA, KHANYI MBAU AND NADIA NAKAI: YOUNG , SINGLE AND AFRICAN ON NETFLIX