Copyright Infringement Harassment and Human Rights Violation by DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM

Dear Victoria and David Beckham I'm the one who was born on 07/07 and do DREAMS. This information is on all my social networks before 2017 and before you're daughter was born. please use your own date of births and personal information, don't use mine Please remove this information from your social networks and websites. This is my personal and company information. It has nothing to do with you and your careers, including the Spice Girls. This is not their anniversary it's my birthday. (07/07). I'm not entertainment and my gift and theory has nothing to do with you. Use your own personal information to advance your careers and that of the Spice Girls. Victoria and David should use their own dates of birth. If this information isn't taken down I'm going to sue. Your new doccie/reality show should have no information from all my social networks. I'm not entertainment, my company information is COPYRIGHTED and cannot be COPYRIGHTED. Our personal information is protected by POPI ACT. you cant use it. Use your own personal information and that of the Spice Girls and your address. The Spice girls aren't similar. You have no permisssion and no copyright. ©2022 Mantshegele ™ Media All rights reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA, KHANYI MBAU AND NADIA NAKAI: YOUNG , SINGLE AND AFRICAN ON NETFLIX