Copyright Infringement Harassment and Human Rights Violation by Bonang Matheba, Lira Molapo , Basetsana Khumalo and Oprah Winfrey of House of Flora Shoko (curtain making business )

On Tue, 11 May 2021 Re: COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT , HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA, NALEDI RADEBE AND MANTSHO'S PALESA MOKUBUNG VS NALEDI CATHERINE SHOKO OF HOUSE NO 2019 AND HOUSE OF FLORA SHOKO (CURTAIN MAKING BUSINESS) Copyright infringement, Harassment and Human Rights Violation: Naledi Willers and Naledi Radebe vs Naledi Catherine Shoko of House no 2019; Will all the media and International Criminal Court please remove Naledi Willers and Naledi Radebe from my daughter Naledi Catherine Shoko's personal info. My daughter is the only person in the world who's father is Barnabas Ramarumo Maluleka and named after Barnabas Ramarumo Joseph Lekganyane of Zion Christian Church and Naledi's grandad Herman who was a member ZCC. She lives at house no 2019 and named after her grandmother Catherine. She's similar to Catherine Da Vinci, the mother of Leonardo Da Vinci of Florence who was a Sionist. We're also members of Zion Christian Church in South Africa. Naledi Willers is using her information and that if her father's hoping it will make her rich and famous. No one has permission to use this info to advance their careers. Should she contact anyone from my social networks please contact me, the Police and the ICC. All the info about her and her obsession with us is on my twitter acc, facebook and blog. No matter how many times I ask her to take down our information, she ignores me. I want everyone to know that I'm going to sue her and Sonia Mbhele Sedibe. This includes Naledi Radebe of Mantsho (fashion label) and Woolworths, Naledi Chirwa of EFF and Naledi Brown of Nelson Mandela Foundation. They have no permission and no copyright. ©2020 Mantshegele™ Media All rights reserved. Good day Palesa, Naledi Radebe and Woolworths and the media. All personal info about my family and company info from my social networks about my daughter Naledi Catherine of (house no 2019) and friend Palesa posted on my blog Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2022, Subject: House of Flora Shoko curtain making business To: , , , , , Cc: Good day LIRA MOLAPO I'm the one who came up with #atheoryofallegoricalnames (similarities) and not LIRA MOLAPO. I'm the one who has a curtain making business not Lira Molapo. I want her removed from all my information All info to be removed from LIRA MOLAPO immediately. Don't publish any info from my twitter acc or any info about my dream, family and company. The info is on my twitter and all my social networks and blog and shouldn't be used by her or her contacts including information about House of Flora Shoko about my curtains. All information about my dreams in all my social networks should be removed. SHE'S NOT SIMILAR AND NEVER WILL BE. ALL THE INFO THAT SHE USES MUST BE TAKEN DOWN FROM ALL HER SOCIAL NETWORKS AND THE MEDIA. SHE'S INFRINGING ON COPYRIGHTED INFO AND HAS NO PERMISSION. We're not entertainment. Remove my CURTAIN MAKING business and all info about my CURTAINS or I'm going to sue. If Lira MOLAPO doesn't remove all my information about curtains, similarities and twitter account I'm going to sue her and her whole family. She has no permission and no copyright. ©2022 Mantshegele™ Media All rights reserved. Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA, KHANYI MBAU AND NADIA NAKAI: YOUNG , SINGLE AND AFRICAN ON NETFLIX