COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA

Date: Mar 14, 2017 Re: BONANG MATHEBA NEW BOOK AND JEANNIE DE GOUVEIA SAPS Soshanguve Cas no 23/03/2016 To: "SAPoliceService" , , "corruption@saps.gov.za" , editor@citypress.co.za" , "tellus@sundayworld.co.za" , "Sowetan Avusa" , Re:Copyright Infringement Please note that Matheba's new book about to be published in April is based on information about me and my theory of similarities that has been on my blog since 2011. I am the one who sent her this document together with info@topbilling.com therefore the book is stolen from this document and hacked information from my blog, facebook page and twitter account. She, Top Billing and CardovaEntertainment are using this information without my permission. The police refuses to help me. I'll have to sue her for copyright infringement. A copy of my manuscript Book of Dreams(100 dreams of 100 famous people) was hacked from my email account and she and this team are using it. I have sent her many many emails but she ignores me. Please do not give her access to my emails and do not pay her or give her mire publicity for information that has to do with my emails because she is infringing on copyright on purpose. She hacked all the information on my blight that I wrote about her and AKA. She sold nt company to Revlon to secure an endorsement deal abd compares herself to Halle Berry when the information is actually about Bona Mugabe. They both are related to Robert. She abuses and swears at me and my 16yr old daughter Naledi. AKA's song is about Caiphus Semenya's song Naledi after she met her and Jeannie D is using this info to promote her and Lira without my permission. Lira's book Herstory (2014) is based on info about my daughter Naledi and she using thus information on to secure her endorsement with Bobby Brown cosmetics and Johnnie. Walker. They 're using this information to advance their careers and to enrich themselves without my permission. They are not similar. They do not have copyright. I never sent Lira Molapo any documents. Every she's doing she hacked and stole from the media. She still continue to terrorise us even today. Please do not allow them ant publicity. Please feel free to contact me. Mantshegele™ Media

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA, KHANYI MBAU AND NADIA NAKAI: YOUNG , SINGLE AND AFRICAN ON NETFLIX