COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY THE JENNER’S AND KARDASHIANS.

HELLO AGAIN KRIS JENNER, KIM AND KYLIE AND KANYE WEST. How many times must I ask you to remove my personal and company information from you're family? Stop harassing me. My company information has nothing to do with you, Kim, Kylie and Kanye West, Caitlyn Jenner. Take down everything from your websites. I'm going to sue. I'll email and copy the police. You have no permission and no copyright. You NEVER WILL. Mantshegele ™ Media All rights reserved. Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY KRIS JENNER This information here's related to my daughter's birthday appeared on the internet after my daughter's school report was hacked from my Gmail account. They're still stalking us even today. She and her husband had the audacity to give Bruce the name Kaitlyn like Catherine. I'm still complaining even today. All designers and media should ban this family too. My family and company information has nothing to do with them. They keep on copyrighting my copyrighted information even when they know it's against the law. Kim Kardashian has matric only. She must go study at varsity and stop using my company to endorse herself. The have no permission and no copyright. They're not on my list of stalkers. ©2022 Mantshegele ™ Media All rights reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA, KHANYI MBAU AND NADIA NAKAI: YOUNG , SINGLE AND AFRICAN ON NETFLIX