COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BASETSANA, ROMEO KHUMALO AND TIMES LIVE

Times Live takes similar information that's copyrighted from my pages and post it on anyone. Even the unsimilar ones. How many times did I ask you to stop using personal info from my pages and my dreams to publish and sell your newspaper? Why don't you use your own personal info and the people you just wrote a story about and both of your dreams to sell your paper? Why use mine? Infringing on copyrighted info again from my pages to promote and endorse these people who keep stealing my posts, comments and business idea and family info to endorse themselves without my permission. I have nothing to do with the Khumalo's and I don't know why they're so obsessed with me. They aren't similar and Sto confusing your readers. The info about Catherine Zeta Jones and my daughter who's now 22 because she was born in 2000 which is the same year they got married is strictly about them. My daughter and Catherine Zeta Jones whom I dreamt about after the birth of my daughter and many times after because they have similar names Catherine. They're the ones who got married the year my daughter was born 2000. That's why I referred to them as Ama2000.  This info shouldn't have been used for this couple. This has nothing to do with them plus they're not the only couple who got married this year. There are lots others some wit similar names to ours. So why is this couple on your paper with my info? This is in no way similar to Basetsana and Romeo Khumalo's wedding because I never dreamt about them and they don't have similar names. Here's the article and link. Who cares? Basetsana and Romeo tied the knot at their dreamy and luxurious wedding on December 9 2000. https://www.facebook.com/136956534616/posts/10161370127984617/?flite=scwspnss You have no permission and no copyright. I'm going to sue. The person you write this article about doesn't have the Intelligence to come up with her own ideas just like you. Don't use any info of mine to advance her career and that of her friends. She's not on my list of similar people, she never ever will be. All info about my family and company, dreams and tweets should be taken down from your paper and from this woman, friends, shows and business associates.  https://www.facebook.com/136956534616/posts/pfbid0mQF4GVNTTJMyUEih ©2022 Mantshegele ™ Media All rights reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA, KHANYI MBAU AND NADIA NAKAI: YOUNG , SINGLE AND AFRICAN ON NETFLIX