COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY CELEBRITIES OVER MY DREAM ABOUT ALBERT EINSTEIN

Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2022. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION OF A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES) BASED ON HERMAN AND HERMAN AND ALBERT EINSTEIN, ETC These people are using my harassment and company information to advance their careers without my permission including Khanyi Mbau and Kelly Khumalo, Janez Vermerein, Joanne Strauss, Lira Molapo, BEYONCE KNOWLES, and all presenters of Top Billing, Tswelopele Productions, Connect, Cardova Entertainment and Endemol. I'm the one who came up with #atheoryofallegoricalnames & not #BonangMatheba, #LiraMolapo # Lerato Kganyago,Khanyi Mbau, Kelly Khumalo, Connect, Somizi Mhlongo and Florence Masebe @Huffingtonpost #Topbilling @WOOLWORTHS_SA Vodacom @basetsanakumalo or the UK Royal Family or @UKRoyals. @BasetsanaKumalo & @Jeannieous and all the people mentioned below and their business associates shouldn't publish it either. They shouldn't publish all inf o hacked from my social networks, emails and twitter account. My theory was copyrighted in 2009.etc All info to be removed from @BonangMatheba @khanyimbau #KellyKhumalo @JacanaMedia and Random House, etc. Don't publish all info from my social networks with Florence Masebe, Bonang Matheba and Lira Molapo If there's any you used from my twitter account, hacked emails, Florence Flora Shoko SA and stolen info from my twitter account published by Florence Masebe on her poem book. Please double check all the info that was stolen from my twitter account. It can't be used. The upcoming manuscript she's going to publish with you, shouldn't have any info about me, FAMILY, DREAMS and company. I'm the one who sent her Florence Masebe an email in 2013 about my copyrighted manuscripts before LIRA MOLAPO (2014) AND FLORENCE MASEBE (2018) AND BONANG MATHEBA (2017) books were published. She took info from my twitter account and published it. I want this info removed or I'm going to sue. The book she's publishing now shouldn't have information from my twitter account, hacked Facebook page and blog about 'A theory of similarities, Allegorical names or dreams and personal info about my family and company. It shouldn't be based around Catherine (Mom) and Catherine (daughter) and our address 2019 and year. Florence Masebe's two drama's The Republic and Elelwani are based on me. I explained to her but she swore at me and contacted other actresses from my twitter account to back her and published the article without contacting me. I want you to refrain from using any info about me, company and family. We’re not entertainment. Feel free to contact me. These people stole my company and documents from my G-mail accounts. The information is copyrighted in my social networks including the stolen documents themselves. Please don't approve them and the SA government, Jeannie de Gouveia, Bonang Matheba and Lira Molapo, etc. Please remove them from the US and entertainment industry. They have no permission. They have no permission and no copyrighted. ©2020 Mantshegele Media All rights reserved

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA, KHANYI MBAU AND NADIA NAKAI: YOUNG , SINGLE AND AFRICAN ON NETFLIX