COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY LIRA MOLAPO (NOT SIMILAR) SAPS CAS NO 23/03/2016

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY LIRA MOLAPO (NOT SIMILAR) SAPS CAS NO 23/03/2016 I'm going to sue this fool for pretending to share her birthday with Albert Einstein atter she changed it 3 times and stealing info from my blog and manuscript Book of Dreams from a publisher so she can use my family and copyrighted info to publish HERSTORY and advance her career without my permission. She used and promoted Homo Naledi and her HIV positive NALEDI from Free State when we're NEGATIVE after I posted our information. Copyrighted info from my blog, twitter, DREAMS and celebrities I dream about have nothing to do with her she has no permission. She's not similar, has no copyright, no permission. My family's personal info is protected by POPI ACT. My company info and business idea can't be used, sold in the black market, used to endorse, market, promote or used to advance her career and that of her family. The dream about Albert Einstein, the Kennedy's ,Barack Obama, Oprah Winfrey and Jesus Christ are still on my blog since 2011 and many more on my twitter accounts. I'm gonna sue, all info to be taken down from her website. I'm the one who dreamt about Micheal Jackson and is similar to him with two Catherine's (mom and dad) and Bobby Brown (musician) This is another of her lies. She claimed to celebrate her birthday with Jacob Zuma in April before. She has no right to use a theory of allegorical names (similarities) with other celebrities born in March. This is my info and business idea. Here's the link to the article: https://www.facebook.com/100044297443037/posts/795787791907795/?app=fbl Here's she claims to be born on the same day when her bday wax changed 3 times before she settled on this day for the reason stated here. May be filled with wonderful opportunities. #Happy44thBirthdayLira ©2023 Mantshegele ™Media All rights reserved. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY LIRA MOLAPO. Dear Penguin Random House, Jacana Media and Blackbird Books: LIRA MOLAPO AND LERATO KGANYAGO All info about my m/script, theory & daughter's personal info has to be removed from all your manuscripts and from Lira Molapo. They sold the book I sent to tge publisher to Lira MOLAPO and published it without my permission. The information has been on my blog since 2011. My information a theory of allegorical names (similarities) was copyrighted before 2010. My company was registered in 2006. I want this info removed from her including all my dreams and tweets, I want Herstory removed from the bookshelves or I'm going to sue. All info you and Lira Molapo are using should be returned to me, including the stolen from my bedroom. No DREAMS, company and family information info should be published or sold. She sang use my information to endorse and advance her career. My family's personal information is protected by POPI ACT. You have no permission and no copyright. @miss_lira should remove all info about my family's personal info, daughter, Albert Einstein, DREAMS, stolen m/scripts #UnderSurveillance, #BookofDreams she has no permission. @penguinrandom @randomhouse @jeannieous @SAPoliceService @GermanEmbassy https://www.facebook.com/100054741615082/posts/142162534285133/?app=fbl ©2023 Mantshegele ™ Media ARR.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA, KHANYI MBAU AND NADIA NAKAI: YOUNG , SINGLE AND AFRICAN ON NETFLIX