COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY TIGER BRANDS FATTIS AND MONIS NEW ADVERT BY CHIEF MOTALANE PRODUCTIONS

The Fatti's and Monis Advert by Chief Motalane Productions. Here's the link to the advert below. https://youtu.be/UBw0dySojmo?si=8yUfbQnWj3uWGMrn. HARASSMENT, HARASSMENT, HARASSMENT. To: Good day Fatti's and Moni's This advert was made after I had a discussion with a friend last week Monday 19/02/2023. The names and Alfred on it should be removed. Another DA member (not Alfred) told me hasn't eaten pasta in a long while and missed it. Now the ad is on TV? I passed Alfred's street while I was looking for another DA member(not Alfred) to come to the meeting. The people who made this advert are harassing and stalking me via satellite. Alfred is also a friend of mine. I hope this advert will be removed. If you don't I'm going to sue. Please note that my personal information is protected by POPI ACT. We are not entertainment.  STALKER ALERT BELOW: CARDOVA ENTERTAINMENT BY PATIENCE STEVENS AND BASETSANA KHUMALO Unleash your inner ama’taliano with Chef Nti’s Fatti's & Moni's Creamy Ushatini & Chicken Liver Sauce w Spaghetti 🍝 https://bit.ly/41q63lk #AlwaysEatalian #FattisAndMonisWednesdays #ExpressoShow Fatti's and Moni's Celebrating the rich cultural heritage of Italy and Mzansi, our Afro’Eatalian event was a night to remember! From delicious Afro’eatalian pasta dishes to vibrant music and dance performances from Mafikizolo, it was an unforgettable celebration of ama’taliano! #FattisAndMonis #AfroEatalianExperience #AlwaysEatalian https://www.facebook.com/basetsanakumalo Mafikizoko using an advert made about me when I was organising a meeting for DA in my ward in February and a DREAM I had about Mimi Mahlasela posted on my page. Chief Motalane is also involved in House of Zwide made about me and my family and friends personal information without our permission. Please note that I'm allergic to pasta, macaroni, spaghetti and anything that's similar to this type of product. I don't want our names associated with this product. They're using my name and activities to endorse themselves and sell their product without my permission. ©2023 Mantshegele ™ Media All rights reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA, KHANYI MBAU AND NADIA NAKAI: YOUNG , SINGLE AND AFRICAN ON NETFLIX