COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS IVOLATION BY TREVOR NOAH, ANELE MDODA AND BONANG MATHEBA.

Date: Tue, 30 May 2023, COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY TREVOR NOAH, ANELE MDODA,BONANG MATHEBA BASETSANA KHUMALO, PATIENCE STEVENS AND LIRA MOLAPO To: Good day All the information posted on my blog is copyrighted and cannot be copyrighted again. No BOOKS SHOULD BE PUBLISHED with stolen information from my social networks. My information has been coyrighted before the year 2011. No info from my social networks should e used by you to endorse and advance your career. Please remember we're not entertaiment. My family's personal information is protected by POPI ACT, use your own. Don't contact ant of the people I dream about that are posted on all my social networks. REFRAIN REFRAIN REFRAIN REFRAIN REFRAIN REFRAIN REFRAIN from using any information that has to do with a theory of Allegorical names a theory of similarities My company was registered in 2006. I'm the one who sent Bonang Matheba, Basetsana Khumalo A theory of allegorical names (document) and the rest of the information she stole from my social networks. Use your own personal information to entertain the world not mine. If you don't stop harassing me I'm going to sue. You have no permission and no copyright. ©2023 Mantshegele ™ Media All rights reserved. Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA, KHANYI MBAU AND NADIA NAKAI: YOUNG , SINGLE AND AFRICAN ON NETFLIX