COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY ENDEMOL AND POMEGRANATE MEDIA'S ISIDINGO

Good day I was shocked to see that you had announced that Isidingo’s B day was on 07/07, which is my birthday too. Will you please remove MY date of birth 07/07 form your soapie. We all know that Isidingo was not flighted the first time on 07/07. It was the first time that was done. We all know the soapie is based on © 2020 Mantshegele™ Media All rights reserved. My complaint was sent to you in 2005/6. You still continue to harass me and my family and I’d like you to stop. You use my company and family to run Endemol as well as Nonhle Thema and “Katch it with Khanyi” was based on the email I sent to Nonhle Thema and Khanyi Magubane and stolen information from my social networks. Will you please refrain from doing so. Please remove all information that has to do with my family and please stop harassing us. ©2016 Mantshegele™ Media. All rights reserved. Re: HARASSMENT: ISIDINGO SABC3 I sent two emails to them already but the harassment/stalking is still continuing. And in 2006 I sent a complaint to the writers from the .... and a response was sent by a person with the surname of Pillay. He sent an email back about how they story was not related to us and about disclaimers. Another was sent to the BCCSA in 2010 from ........., and a response was sent by Karen Barnard. The query was handled by Shouneez Martin who forwarded it to the Isidingo team. A woman by the name of Karen Barnard responded, but this is still continuing. Now I’m even afraid to go to the police because I’m afraid people will kill me. The similarities are the following: The names: Gideon, Katrina, Neo, Pamela, Sophie, Daniel, Benjamin, Bokamoso, Khaya. When the story started they had a man with the name Gideon (my father) and Pierre who was Cherel’s husband. Leonardo Da Vinci’s father was Pierre and mother was Catherine and he was born in Florence. He was also a Zionist. Is the story about me? Why did they make a reference to a a man named Gideon too in the story. Are they giving people clues about about us and are they referring to me Florence or events that happened there? My mother’ name is Catherine and my father’s name is Gideon. I am a member of ZCC and always wear a head scarf as is the custom with all ZCC members. The shoes: Cherel wore when she was reintroduced again in 2010 as Braam’s wife. I bought i them n 2010 winter from Edgars. Benjamin: The fact that she was a secretary who worked closely with Benjamin. I am also a secretary in the community and was working very closely with a man by the name of Benjamin Mosedi .amongst others. This was also in the story. Ayanda Diale who is a musician in the story. © 2020 Mantshegele™ Media All rights reserved. Pretoria. They introduced a musician in the story who also wears a head scarf. Is this about me? And always wear a head scarf as is the custom with all ZCC members. And the story revolving around the mine. I once had a relationship with a man in 1993 when I was in Pietersburg who now runs a mine. Does the story revolve around me again? Katlego Jefferson Sibeko’s wife in the story, yesterday (25//2011) reffered to an incident that happened to Skhumbuzo on the 7th around 7 by a Sifiso who killed someone in the US and came to SA and now is stalking Ayanda and threatening to kill Skhumbuzo. “And about the 7th “ around 7, 7.30”“ she said” Oh It was that day” Sfiso said. My Birthday is on the / and find this disturbing? Kimberley Last week Kimberley was wearing a top like mine, I bought this at Mr Price early 2003. Again are they referring to me. Ayanda Diale’s head scarves. It’s in the book that I’m writing, yesterday (25//2011) she was wearing a “green scarf.” I don’t know where this is going but I want them to make no mention about it. I am well aware they are stalking me, I want them to stop. Justin A name Jefferson Sibeko (Vusi Kunene) used when he was talking on the phone on 26//2011. I worked for a company and one f our managers’s was Justrin, his mom’s Bday is the /. I am well aware this revolves around me but will this ppl refrain from using my life as entertainment. I hope this is not where this is going. Bokamoso We have this name in one of our distant relatives, when I wanted to break into tv this is the person I looked for to help me. Khaya Personal friend from high school. The soapie is based on my family names and friends. I want them removed or i'm going to sue. All these names are related to me. THIS IS MY BIO ON GOOGLE+, ISIDINGO HAS USED IT TO PROMOTE THEIR 19TH YEAR BIRTHDAY ON MY BDAY / WITH ROBERT MPISI? ON / JESUS CHRIST, ME, PIERRE CARDIN, FRIEDA KAHLO AND ROBERT HEINLEIN WERE BORN. TAGLINE DAUGHTER OF CATHERINE POPPIE, MOTHER OF CATHERINE NALEDI (STAR) HOUSE NO 2019. A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (A THEORY OF SIMILARITIES) A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL Names. © 2020 Mantshegele™ Media All rights reserved. Pretoria, South Africa NB: LIRA MOLAPO SHOULD STAY AWAY FROM THIS INFO TOO, SHE STOE IT FROM MY BLOG. REMOVE THIS INFORMATION. Katherine Neo Gideon Khaya Benjamin Ayanda Katlego Justin Joshua Mandla Faku Eddie SG Team Hector Ofentse Elias Wilfred Joseph Matlala Matlala Joseph Morongwa Anja Lesedi Naledi Wendy and her sewing machine/matric dance / me and mom Morongwa Yvette ©2017 MANTSHEGELE® MEDIA. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. 7 Nov 2017 Re: Harassment: Isidingo SABC3 The soapie is based on my family names and friends. i want them removed or i'm going to sue. All these names are related to me. This is my bio on Google+ , Isidingo has used it to promote their 19th year birthday on my bday / with Robert Mpisi? On 07/07 Jesus Christ, me, Pierre Cardin, Frieda Kahlo and Robert Heinlein were born. © 2020 Mantshegele™ Media All rights reserved. Pretoria, South Africa Tagline Daughter of Catherine Poppie, mother of Catherine Naledi (Star) House no 2019. A theory of Allegorical names (A theory of similarities) A theory of Allegorical names. ©2017 Mantshegele® Media. All rights reserved. 7 Nov 2018 - [08/09] HARASSMENT, HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION, CHILD ABUSE AND COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, SABC3, ISIDINGO AND 20 YEARS OF HARASSMENT: Katherine Kelly Lang's visit to SA is based on information from my two manuscripts, one hacked and another bought from Thabiso Mahlape of Jacana Media, Maponya Mall (Naledi of Maponya), Katherine of The Bold and Beautiful, 5th and Menlyn Mall's Sun Arena with Tswelopele Productions and SABC3 using A theory of allegorical names and no's (similarities) again without permission despite my many requests to stop. I want this info removed. Soso Runqgu plays the part of Morongwa, Morongwa lives here and is my childhood friend. ©2018 Mantshegele™ Media All rights reserved. Re: HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION, HARASSMENT AND COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. Dear RSA Parliament: I need assistance. I want the criminals removed from my life and Pretoria. I want them removed. They harassing me for the past 20 years. Please assist. They police refuse to investigate. SABC3 ISIDINGO: Date of inception: /. Celebrates (19yrs in 2017) with Robert Mpisi? My Bday is on /. Gideon, Katrina, Neo, Ofentse, Elias, Wilfred (06/10/16, 20/08/2017) Joseph Matlala, Mashilo, Morongwa, Anja, Mom dressmaker, Lesedi & Naledi (pub 09/2017) Hector, Yvette (Dispatch) Benjamin, Sophie, Wendy and Eddie and Nina. Anya and Joshua on today's episode. SelinaSelina (wife of Jacques) and Bridget the waitress , Katherine, Gideon, Neo, Hector. Wilfred, Joshua, Elias, Ofentse, Morongwa, Anja, Yvette, Dispatch, Wendy, Lesedi. Naledi, Joseph Matlala. Mashilo, Eddie, Ayanda, Justin, Benjamin, Sophie, Daniel, Seline, Veronica, Anja, Lillian and Nomsa. They also wrote Skeem Saam about me and my family after I sent Macks Papo a copy of my CV. They've been harassing me for the past 20 years and I can't get them to stop. I want them removed from Pretoria and Menlyn Mall. All the proof is on my Facebook page. Gideon (my dad) Katherine, Neo are my immediate family. Eddie, Wendy, Sophie, Daniel, Benjamin, Mashilo, Joseph, Matlala are all known to me. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT: This bio has always been on my twitter account and Google+ since 20 but was used for Isidingo's 19 birthday party on my bday on /. On / Jesus Christ, me, Pierre Cardin, Robert Heinlein and Frieda Kahlo were born. A theory of similarities!!! ©2018 Mantshegele™ Media All rights reserved Pretoria, South Afri Date: 20 Jul 2016 Harassment To: content@sabc.co.za," CONTENT@SABC2.CO.ZA" CONTENT@SABC2.CO.ZA, President@po.gov.za," presidency@po.gov.za" presidency@po.gov.za," deputypresident@po.gov.za" deputypresident@po.gov.za On Wednesday, July 13, 2016 Good day I was shocked to see that you had announced that Isidingo’s Bday was on /, which is my birthday too. Will you please remove MY date of birth / form your soapie. We all know that Isidingo was not flighted the first time on /. It was the first time that was done. We all know the soapie is based on my family. My complaint was sent to you in 2005/6. You still continue to harass me and my family and I’d like you to stop. You use my company and family to run Endemol as well as Nonhle Thema and Katch it with Khanyi was based on the email I sent to Nonhle Thema and Khanyi Magubane and stolen info from my social networks. Will you please refrain from doing so. Please remove all information that has to do with my family. Please stop harassing me and my family. Please assist. Mantshegele™ Media ©2018 All rights reserved RE: HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION, HARASSMENT, CHILD ABUSE AND COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT BY ISIDINGO THE NEED On 13 Jul 2016 17:27, FLORENCE SHOKO wrote: I was shocked to see that you had announced that Isidingo’s Bday was on /, which is my birthday too. Will you please remove MY date of birth / form your soapie. We all know that Isidingo was not flighted the first time on /. It was the first time that was done. We all know the soapie is based on my family. My complaint was sent to you in 2005/6. You still continue to harass me and my family and I’d like you to stop. You use my company and family to run Endemol as well as Nonhle Thema and Katch it with Khanyi was based on the email I sent to Nonhle Thema and Khanyi Magubane and stolen information from my social networks. Will you please refrain from doing so. Please remove all information that has to do with my family. Please stop harassing me and my family. Florence M. Shoko Mantshegele™ Media

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA, KHANYI MBAU AND NADIA NAKAI: YOUNG , SINGLE AND AFRICAN ON NETFLIX