COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION TOM HANKS AND CREW

On Thu, 17 Aug 2023, Warner Bros, Lucky Chap, Temple heart films, Vin Diesel, Tom Hanks Cancellation of all movies and informaton that had to with my family's personal information and company. DO NOT USE MY COMPANY INFORMATION TO ENTERTAIN THE WHOLE WORLD AND GET PUBLICITY. DO NOT USE IT TO ENDORSE YOURSELVES. ALL MY FAMILY, FRIENDS AND INFORMATION FROM ALL MY SOCIAL NETWORKS SHOULD BE REMOVED INCLUDING BOOK OF DREAMS. MANTSHEGELE ™ MEDIA HAS NO ASSOCIATION WOT YOU ALL. MY COMPANY INFORMATON AND MY BACKGROUND HISTORY CAN'T BE USED. I want you to cancel this movie or change the name. Barney can't come after Mattel's Barbie that was made with my company information without my permission. I want you to change the name Barney because it's on the same social networks and it copyrighted information. The Da Vinci code was also made with personal information about my family which Tom Hanks starred in. A man called Otto was made after I met a colleague called Otto where I working. Elvis was made after I had a dream about Elvis Presley in my bedroom. Now you're using my daughter's father's name. Tom Hanks plays a grumpy widower who has given up on life... until a young family moves in next door and changes the way he sees the world. A Man Called Otto is now on Netflix. Please use your own names , personal information and dreams. All the information that has to do with my social networks must be cancelled from you all and the media. All the information must be taken down from your websites. Don't use my family's personal information 'BARNEY and my dreams.' to endorse and advance your careers. Please know that I'm not entertainment, my family's personal information is protected by POPI ACT. My company information is copyrighted and cannot be copyrighted again. If you don't stop using my family and company name I'm going to sue. Cancel MARVEL, MATTEL, BARNEY AND WHEELS After Barbie’s success, Mattel plans for cinematic universe ‘big as Marvel and DC’ #BarbieTheMovie #barbie #mattel #cinema Vin Diesel, Tom Hanks, Lily Collins, Lil Yachty, and Daniel Kaluuya are among the A-listers involved https://www.facebook.com/100057386300841/posts/pfbid0b4QmWxfUceKU1scCTa8N319W2UHWuMAHye9vdFaVnVMEav7dGejR3GMVjm8dAX9l/?app=fbl Comment from Mantshegele ™ Media This information below is taken from my twitter account posted in 2010. Mattel has no right to use my daughter's information and her dad's about an event that happened when she was only 10. GEMSTONE GLAMOUR Start your Radiance Collection with Disney's BELLE Doll on August 18 at 9 AM PT at MattelCreations.com. Comment from Mantshegele ™ Media This is about information from my Facebook page. Dibela Vs Belle Dolls? My family's personal information is protected by POPI ACT. All the information had to be cancelled. Please use you're own personal information and that of your friends and relatives. Don't use my personal life to advance your careers. You have no permission and no copyright. ©2023 Mantshegele ™ Media All rights reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA, KHANYI MBAU AND NADIA NAKAI: YOUNG , SINGLE AND AFRICAN ON NETFLIX