COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY LIRA MOLAPO, BONANG MATHEBA, SOMIZI MHLONGO, CONNECT, NADIA NAKAI, KHANYI MBAU AND KELLY KHUMALO.

Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2023, To: , , , , , , , , Cc: , , Good day all I warning you again about the use of my information that was stolen from my bedroom and hacked from my social networks that was sent and sold to you without my permission. My book drafts 'Book of Dreams' that was sent to you cannot be used. You have used my first manuscript Book of Dream and turned into HERSTORY at Random Publishers and used to endorse yourself, Robin Kohl and Lisa Loeb. I want you to refrain from using my information again to publish more books. Remove all information about my family and activities, events conditions that happen at house no 2019. Bonang Matheba used to publish A-Z. Contents of my fiest book Under Surveillance have been used by Lira Molapo. Bonang Matheba and Khanyi Mbau have been entertaining the whole world with information about my exes and similarities. Somizi Mhlongo about personal information and cancellation emails I sent to other celebrities like Kelly Khumalo... Please respond because I want my information back. If you don't return it I'm going to sue. The information from my book drafts is posted on my blog. All the information that was stolen from my Facebook can't be used. My document A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES' similarities can't be used but must be returned including all lyrics for my music. This is the music I wrote for my daufttr Naledi Shoko. My family's personal information is protected by POPI ACT. My company information is copyrighted and cannot be copyrighted again. You have no permission and no copyright. All emails stolen from my Gmail accounts should be returned and not used, sold and promoted by anyone. Don't copyright my music at Samro. STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP harassing me and my family. I'm going to sue. ©2023 Mantshegele ™ Media All rights reserved.n

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA, KHANYI MBAU AND NADIA NAKAI: YOUNG , SINGLE AND AFRICAN ON NETFLIX