COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY EFF, THE ELECTIVE CONFERENCE AND JULIUS MALEMA

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY EFF AND JULIUS MALEMA All personal info about my company, dreams, family names Poppie, Naledi, Flora, Samuel, curtain making business and info from my blog and tweets about US celebrities you stole from my twitter account about a theory I copyrighted in 2009 shouldn't be used by you, your wife and EFF. EFF ELECTIVE CONFERENCE 2019 Re: Human Rights Violation,Copyright and Harassment: Naledi Chirwa, Poppy Maotwe, Grandma Flora,my d.o.b 07/07 and House no 2019. This letter below was sent to Julius Malema. Here's the link https://www.facebook.com/100007620360062/posts/2893641900899794/?app=fbl Lawyers are need to sue EFF and CIC Julius Malema whose using personal and company information to endorse himself and his leaders. He's using my company information to run EFF ,without my permission. ©2022 Mantshegele ™ Media All rights reserved. Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2020 Copyright Infringement Harassment and Human Rights Violation by JuliusSMalema and wife, Nyiko Shivambu, M.Ndlozi, Dali Mpofu and RIF Productions. , , , , , Deputy President , deputypresident@po.gov.za>, , , , OTP InformationDesk Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2020, To: , , , , , Deputy President , , , Good day All personal info about my company, dreams, family names Poppie, Naledi, Flora, Samuel, curtain making business and info from my blog and tweets about US celebrities you stole from my twitter account about a theory I copyrighted in 2009 shouldn't be used by you, your wife and EFF. EFF ELECTIVE CONFERENCE 2019 Re: Human Rights Violation, Copyright and Harassment. Naledi Chirwa, Poppy Maotwe, Grandma Flora, my d.o.b 07/07 and House no 2019. This letter below was sent to Julius Malema. I want to bring you're attention to the following. The info you're using to promote EFF is based in my family. Poppy Maotwe chosen at the election this year. Poppy is my mom's name and daughter's. ©2023 Mantshegele ™ Media All rights reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA, KHANYI MBAU AND NADIA NAKAI: YOUNG , SINGLE AND AFRICAN ON NETFLIX