COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY GLAMOUR SOUTH AFRICA AND BONANG MATHEBA- HOUSE OF BNG FOUNDED IN 2019 VS HOUSE OF FLORA SHOKO OF HOUSE NO 2019

Reposting hacked information with email addresses.

Bonang Matheba and Jeannie de Gouveia
To: admin@bonangmatheba.com 
CC: complaints@ipid.gov.za contact@saps.gov.za complaints.gauteng@ipid.gov.za complaints@ipid.gov.za gauteng@saps.gov.za and 3 more... 

Today at 5:01 PM 14/07/2016

I was just letting you know that I have lodged a complaint against you at the saps for the use of my family and company information without our permission.

https://www.facebook.com/100054741615082/posts/pfbid02CarmNAYSkZBeR2vczZPyA8hpuwZtmNcxhqRMdw66vpCZ5oUEu4m7Vjcuup8ANZfTl/?app=fbl

 All the information is based on my family, friends and company information and the document I sent in 2014.

I'm going to sue. All info about me is to be taken down from the media and social networks.My family's personal info is protected by POPI ACT.

 All the info is based on my family, friends and company information and the document I sent in 2014.

After I complained she used a woman with a name like hers to promote her products and uses a theory of similarities and my personal info without my permission. 

 All info about me stolen from my twitter account to endorse  and advance her career and that of the above mentioned is to be taken down from the media and social networks.

My family's personal info is protected by POPI ACT. My company information is copyrighted and cannot be copyrighted again. 
She has no permission and no copyright.

©2023 Mantshegele ™ Media All rights reserved.


Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2023
 To: Cc: , , , , ,

This letter is posted on Facebook.
 Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2023
COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY GLAMOUR SOUTH AFRICA AND BONANG MATHEBA- HOUSE OF BNG FOUNDED IN 2019 VS HOUSE OF FLORA SHOKO OF HOUSE NO 2019 

 To: ; admin@bonangmatheba.com; 
 Cc: , , , ,

Good day Glamour South Africa and Bonang Matheba you're using my personal info again to endorse her an advance her career as well as sell your magazine with information she stole from me. I told you I'm going to sue, I am I'm going to sue you and her. I'm going to sue. The info about Global Citizen was done with personal info about my daughter and brother, just like she's doing how with Nivea. My family's personal info is protected by POPI ACT. 

My company info is copyrighted and cannot be copyrighted again by you All info from all my social networks, dreams. Tweets and blog must be removed from you magazine including all the information that Lira Molapo, it was stolen and must be returned. Mantshegele ™ Media has no association with Glamour Magazine and Bonang Matheba.
 You all should you're own personal info. 

I'M GOING TO SUE. 

 You have no permission and no copyright 

©2023 Mantshegele ™ Media All rights reserved. 

 Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2023 

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY GLAMOUR SOUTH AFRICA AND BONANG MATHEBA- HOUSE OF BNG FOUNDED IN 2019 VS HOUSE OF FLORA SHOKO OF HOUSE NO 2019 

To: Cc: , , , ,

Good day Glamour South Africa and Bonang Matheba

 Here's my complaint below AGAIN:

 In our BIG Women’s Month issue, cover star @bonang_m opens up about her inspirational journey with luxury MCC brand @houseofbng. From founding it in 2019 to building it to be the country’s favourite celebration partner, Bonang proves why she is one of the most formidable and successful business women in Africa. 

#GLAMxBonang #GLAMxHouseOfBNG Haven’t got your copy yet? At the link in our bio, see 5 reasons why you need to read our groundbreaking Women’s Month issue starring @bonangm #GLAMxHouseofBNG “Consistency, the urge to grow, challenging yourself, and the desire to elevate and move up in the world the keys to longevity.” In our Women’s Month issue, @bonang_m . 

#GLAMxBonang Tap the link in our bio to purchase your digital copy or pick up a physical copy now in stores. “20 years in and this is still what I love! I am proud of myself and believe I still have another 20 years to go." @bonang_m is the star of our groundbreaking Women’s Month issue, where she opens up about her future and legacy, her journey to stardom, the lessons she’s learned along the way. 


Tap the link in our bio to read the exclusive cover story. #GLAMxBonang #GLAMxHouseOfBNG Introducing our BIG Women's Month issue starring Bonang Matheba in partnership with House of BNG! (2019) Affectionately called ‘Queen B’ by her fans, and known as the ‘Host with the Most’, her long list of accolades and achievements include award-winning media personality, author, radio host, TV presenter, Global Citizen ambassador, style icon and businesswomen. She is the founder of luxury MCC House of BNG which has become the country’s favourite celebration partner, partnering with the likes of Miss SA0(2019), the inauguration of President Cyril Ramaphosa, and more. 

(this is another lie, Fikile Mbalula already clarified that they didn't partner with her it's on the internet) 

 We sit down with the award-winning star and she talks about "The Future & The Legacy" and the highs and lows of her journey to stardom. 

 @bonang_m will return on the @official_misssa stage as the official host on Sunday!! 🐝👑 #MissSA2023 #Bonang 

Comments from Mantshegele ™ Media 
The use of my family and company information in you're magazine and Bonang Matheba who's using stolen info from my twitter account again and the letter I sent you two days ago. I sent you an email about Miss SA and Miss Universe and they're copyright infringement with personal information about my family and you go and post this on your acebook page again.i sent this email only two days ago but here you are yet again like her you're using my personal information again to endorse and advance her career as well as sell your magazine with information she stole from me. I told you I'm going to sue. I'm going to sue you and her. Remember House of BNG wasn't registered 20 years ago. We've been living at house no 2019 for more than 20 years. House of Flora Shoko has been registered for much longer than 2019. We've been living at house no 2019 for 40+ years. 

I've been using 2019 and a theory of allegorical names (similarities) since before 2011. This information was stolen from my social networks and like in all my previous emails it can't be used. The information about Global Citizen was done with personal information about my daughter and brother, NALEDI AND THABO just like she's doing now with Nivea with NALEDI after my daughter and the product that I bought for her to use which I still use til now and it's not Nivea. 

My family's personal information is protected by POPI ACT.
 My company information is copyrighted and cannot be copyrighted again. 

 You have no permission and no copyright. 

 ©2023 Mantshegele ™ Media All rights reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA, KHANYI MBAU AND NADIA NAKAI: YOUNG , SINGLE AND AFRICAN ON NETFLIX