COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY LIRA MOLAPO AND BONANG MATHEBA AND CONNECT. CANCELLATION COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY LIRA MOLAPO AND BONANG MATHEBA AND CONNECT. CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BASED ON DREAMS (ALBERT EINSTEIN AND OTHER CELEBRITIES)

Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2022 To: , , , , , , , , , , Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2020 COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION of Book of Dreams by Lira Molapo, Kelly Khumalo, Top Billing, Connect, Bonang Matheba and Khanyi Mbau. To: , , Robin Kohl , , , , , , , creative@jeannied.com, contact@jo-annstrauss.com, editor@sowetan The album you posted on your facebook page and twitter account and DREAM should be changed and all info Albert Einstein, Dreams AND A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (similarities) should be removed. My @gmail accounts were hacked again and that I have no access to them. #Harassment and info Kelly Khumalo and Khanyi Mbau are using is my family info and hacked from my social networks. It shouldn't be used to publish books or promote themselves. You shouldn't use all info about my DREAMS and daughter's personal info. My dreams and tweets have nothing to do with. Stop stealing m information to advance your career and of LIRA MOLAPO. Remember this is my information not yours. If you, her and Herman from Media 24 use my information to write another book or create shows based on Alert Einstein and my dreams I'm going to sue for 'HERSTORY' and all the information you want to use in the future. Remember we're not entertainment. Your info was stolen from my blog, twitter account and facebook pages and is based on your company information. DON'T SELL, PROMOTE, MARKET OR USE MY INFORMATION TO ENDORSE YOURSELF. It's copyrighted information and cannot be copyrighted again. You have no permission and no copyright. ©2020 Mantshegele™ Media All rights reserved. Mantshegele Media-2006 [2020/09/28] I'm the one who came up with #atheoryofallegoricalnames & not #BonangMatheba, #KhanyiMbau #KellyKhumalo #LiraMolapo # Lerato Kganyago, Somizi Mhlono @Huffingtonpost #Topbilling @WOOLWORTHS_SA Vodacom @basetsanakumalo or the UK Royal Family or @UKRoyals. Here's more info about my #BookofDreams 1-6 still to be published. Excerpt's on my blog in 2012 & 2013. @BasetsanaKumalo & @Jeannieous and all the people mentioned below and their business associates shouldn't publish it either. They shouldn't publish all info hacked from my social networks, emails and twitter account. My theory was copyrighted before 2010? All info to be removed from @BonangMatheba @khanyimbau @JacanaMedia ©2020 Mantshegele Media All rights reserved. Don't publish all info on my social with Florence My. If there's any you used from my twitter acc to publish Florence Masebe's poems. If the info was stolen from twitter acc and you didn't check it. Im going to sue you. The upcoming manuscript she's going to publish with you, shouldn't have any info about me. I'm the one who sent her an email in 2013 about my manuscript Under Surveillance and Book of Dreams before her poem book was published. She took info from my twitter account and published it. I want this info removed or I'm going to sue you. The book she's publishing now shouldn't have a theory of similarities, allegorical names or dreams and personal info about my computer. These two dramas The Republic and Elelwani are based on me. I explained to her but she swore at me and contacted people in my twitter account to back her and published the article without contacting her. So I want you to refrain from using any info about me, company and family. Were not entertainment. Feel free to contact me. [2020/09/] Copyright Infringement Harassment and Human Rights Violation: I'm the one who came up with #atheoryofallegoricalnames & not #BonangMatheba, #KhanyiMbau #KellyKhumalo #LiraMolapo # Lerato Kganyago, Somizi Mhlongo and Florence Masebe @Huffingtonpost #Topbilling @WOOLWORTHS_SA Vodacom @basetsanakumalo or the UK Royal Family or @UKRoyals. Here's more info about my #BookofDreams 1-6 still to be published. Excerpt's on my blog in 2012 & 2013. Sat, 26 Mar 2022, TO LIRA MOLAPO AND THE MEDIA REFRAIN REFRAIN REFRAIN FROM USING OUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND INFORMATION FROM MY BLOG AND "THEORY OF SIMILARITIES" ABOUT HERMAN AND ALBERT EINSTEIN, DREAMS AND INFORMATION FROM TWITTER ACCOUNTS TO ADVANCE YOUR CAREER. YOU ARE NOT SIMILAR, AND STOP CONTACTING OTHER CELEBRITIES WHO HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ALBERT EINSTEIN BECAUSE MY THEORY REVOLVES AROUND CELEBRITIES. THE PEOPLE YOU KEEP QUOTING LIKE HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ALBERT EINSTEIN AND AREN'T SIMILAR AND WILL NEVER BE JUST LIKE YOU. YOU WEREN'T EVEN BORN IN MARCH. ALL INFORMATION MUST BE TAKEN DOWN AND IF YOU DON'T I'M GOING TO SUE YOU. STOP USING MY BUSINESS IDEA TO ADVANCE YOUR CAREER. THIS INF IS IN MY BLOG SINCE 2011. YOU HAVE NO PERMISSION AND NO COPYRIGHT. ©2022 MANTSHEGELE™ MEDIA ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. @BasetsanaKumalo & @Jeannieous and all the people mentioned below and their business associates shouldn't publish it either. They shouldn't publish all info hacked from my social networks, emails and twitter account. My theory was copyrighted in 2009. All info to be removed from @BonangMatheba @khanyimbau @JacanaMedia ©2020 Mantshegele Media All rights reserved. Sat, 26 Mar 2022 TO LIRA MOLAPO AND THE MEDIA REFRAIN REFRAIN REFRAIN FROM USING OUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND INFORMATION FROM MY BLOG AND "THEORY OF SIMILARITIES" ABOUT HERMAN AND ALBERT EINSTEIN, DREAMS AND INFORMATION FROM TWITTER ACCOUNTS TO ADVANCE YOUR CAREER. YOU ARE NOT SIMILAR, AND STOP CONTACTING OTHER CELEBRITIES WHO HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ALBERT EINSTEIN BECAUSE MY THEORY REVOLVES AROUND CELEBRITIES. THE PEOPLE YOU KEEP QUOTING LIKE HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ALBERT EINSTEIN AND AREN'T SIMILAR AND WILL NEVER BE JUST LIKE YOU. YOU WEREN'T EVEN BORN IN MARCH. ALL INFORMATION MUST BE TAKEN DOWN AND IF YOU DON'T I'M GOING TO SUE YOU. STOP USING MY BUSINESS IDEA TO ADVANCE YOUR CAREER. THIS INFO IS ON MY BLOG SINCE 2011. YOU HAVE NO PERMISSION AND NO COPYRIGHT. ©2022 MANTSHEGELE™ MEDIA ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA, KHANYI MBAU AND NADIA NAKAI: YOUNG , SINGLE AND AFRICAN ON NETFLIX