Copyright Infringement, Harassment and Human Rights Violation by Springboks,  Mondelez, Cadbury, World Cup 2019, 5 Star and Barni Chocolates.

My personal information by Mondelez, Cadbury, World Cup 2019, 5 Star and Barni Chocolates. CANCELLATION, CANCELLATION, CANCELLATION of NOMINATION and all emails stolen and hacked from my Facebook page, blog and Gmail account and the use of stolen information about my family and copyrighted company information. This is #BasetsanaKhumalo & #CarolBouwer's doing. The latter's a judge @ #EmmyAwards. They're using my personal info & Naledi's '5 Star' info to endorse & advance their careers. My personal information by Mondelez, Cadbury, World Cup 2019, 5 Star and Barni Chocolates. My daughter's name means Star and she was born on the 5th. Her father's name is Barney and both this chocolates were made by the same company at the same time. This information is on my facebook page and was stolen from it. I already sent Siya Kolisi Foundation this email but they ignore me. They also added Bryan Havana and this information was also stolen from me. Why him and not other retired Bokke's. My daughter, her father and I are not Rugby fanatics. I don't understand why this team and the people who !are this deal chose to use my family's personal information and that of the players? Are theytrying to make themselves similar? Is it because I came up with a theory of allegorical names (similarities). My address is 2019 but why add personal and stolen and copyrighted information from my twitter account and facebook page? I want this deal cancelled and the nomination sent to Iemmys cancelled because the Springboks stole my family's personal information and used it to endorse and advance their careers without my permission.
CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL ALL THR INFORMATION THEY'RE USING AND USE THE INFORMATION OF THE CHILD OF ONE OF YOUR PLAYERS AND RUGBY UNION. Are you ready for a 5 Star Bok Day? The have no permission to use my daughter's and family's personal information to endorse themselves. They're not simila My family's personal information is protected by POPI ACT. My company information and social networks info is copyrighted and cannot be copyrighted again. All information should be removed from the Springboks. We are not entertaiment. #nopermission, this is abt 2019, Chocolate, Rugby7. I'm going to sue. please note that my family's and company had no association with Siya Kolisi, Connect, CARDOVA ENTERTAINMENT, Carol Bouwer Productions, Mondelez, Cadbury or SA Rugby and Rugby Sevens. Don't treat it as such. All the information that was hacked and stolen from my social networks and Gmail account shouldn't be used, sold to other companies. All the information that the SA Rugby is using that has to do with Mantshegele ™ Media must be taken downdiwn from their websites and the media. I'm going to sue. Please remember only I can be contacted in connection with this complaint. ©2023 Mantshegele ™ Media All rights reserved. The have no permission and no copyright.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA, KHANYI MBAU AND NADIA NAKAI: YOUNG , SINGLE AND AFRICAN ON NETFLIX