COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY SONIA MBELE, GENERATIONS ON SABC1, SOAP ON A ROPE IN SABC 3 AND THE NANDIPHA MAGUDUMANA STORY.

Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2023, COPYRIGHTCOPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY SONIA MBELE, GENERATIONS, SOAP ON A ROPE AND THE NANDIPHA MAGUDUMANA STORY To: Cc: , , , COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY SONIA MBELE AND SABC1/3. [30/03/2022] Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2022, Re: Soap on a rope SABC3, HD. To: , , Cc: SAPoliceService , The new soapie SOAP ON A ROPE (SONIA MBELE SEDIBE) which S1/E1 started on 24/02/2022 at 11.30-12.00. is based on a woman named Florence who always contacts the media. I take it that would be me, because I'm always complaining to the media about the use of my company and family info to the media and have a media company. This is yet another story written about me without my permission just like Isidingo, THE ESTATE. MUVHANGO, SKEEM SAAM, GENERATIONS AND GENERATIONS THE LEGACY where she starred as Ntombi (soapie's based on me and my family, friends and relatives since high school years, info on my blog) SABC 1 I want this soapie to be cancelled from SABC3. The producers should write stories about themselves and their friends. They shouldn't use personal info about because our personal info is protected by POPI ACT. My family's not entertainment. I want the story removed from SABC3 or I'm going to sue. New: THE THABO BESTER AND NANDIPHA STORY is another story that's going to be based on me and the reason she wants the rights to the story is because of similar personal info with my family name's Thabo , date of birth and ward/cell no? I'm going to sue. No one of our personal information should be used for this documentary. https://www.facebook.com/soniambelefilms ©2022 Mantshegele™ Media ARR

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA, KHANYI MBAU AND NADIA NAKAI: YOUNG , SINGLE AND AFRICAN ON NETFLIX