COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY SHUDUFADZO MUSIDA, MISS SA.

Hello Shudufhadzo Musida Please STOP contacting me and remove all info about my personal life, background history and info from your social networks. I'm sure you think I'm NOT aware that you're first book has parts almost like the ones in my rejected book at Jacana Media. Now that you're writing another book you contact me. DON'T make me, my life and intelligence a subject in your book. Write about yourself NOT about me. If you do I'm going to sue you for the first and second book that you're about to write that you want to steal info from my social networks. Please go steal other people's info NOT mine. I'm not entertainment. My family's personal info is protected by POPI ACT. My company info is copyrighted and CANNOT be copyrighted again. STOP contacting me. Write about your personal background when you were in Venda, you're mentors, friends and events that happened in Venda not about me and my hacked information. STOP harassing and stalking me. Someone had the audacity to make you Miss SA and now it's my problem? Please ask the people you contact to check your brain, you can't be planning to write another book with a book Jacana that rejected. Please compare and compete with other Miss SA's NOT me. Unfollow me. DON'T contact me I DON'T care about you and your career. If you DON'T stop irritating me I'm going to get you arrested and sue. You're writing a book so why are you following me now? STOP STOO STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP AND CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL ALL THE INFORMATIN STOLEN AND HACKED FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS. You have no permission and no copyright. ©2023 Mantshegele ™ Media All rights reserved. Miss SA Shudufhadzo Musida has released a new children's book. The book, titled 'Shudu Finds Her Magic', was published by Jacana Media in 6 languages. The book will be available in book stores around the country towards the end of August. Former Miss South Africa and author, Shudufhadzo Musida, joins the 7th annual GEWAL summit as a speaker on the health and impostor syndrome panel. During Shudu’s reign as Miss South Africa, she launched a web series to create awareness around mental health issues. She is an accomplished author with a best-selling children’s book called Shudu Finds Her Magic. To hear her thoughts on this pertinent topic, follow our social media platforms. #TimeForAction #CountMeIn #IWD2023 Understand your purpose✨ It's an honor to have been invited to this prestigious and empowering event, celebrating the 7th Annual Gewal Summit by the Motsepe Foundation Meeting Mr & Mrs Motsepe was the highlight❤️ They know about LeeConnect, they asked about LeeConnect✨I'll forever be grateful for this amazing experience✨ 7th Annual Gewal Summit International Women's Day 📍Sandton Convention Centre [27/03, 13:14] Flora M. Shoko: It is with great pleasure that we announce the Managing Director of the World Economic Forum, Saadia Zahidi as a keynote speaker for the upcoming 7th annual GEWAL summit. Selected as one of BBC's 100 Women and winner of the inaugural FT/McKinsey Bracken Bower Prize for prospective authors under 35, her global perspective on gender equality progress will certainly leave an impact. Follow our social media platforms to find out which other groundbreaking speakers will be at the summit. #TimeForAction #CountMeIn #IWD2023 She has no permission and no copyright. ©2023 Mantshegele ™ Media All rights reserved. Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA, KHANYI MBAU AND NADIA NAKAI: YOUNG , SINGLE AND AFRICAN ON NETFLIX