COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: ANGELINA JOLIE, JENNIFER ANISTON , GWYNETH PALTROW (Brad Pitt women) X-MEN

To Brad Pitt He has my information and is refusing to pay me. After many years of discussions about projects we're supposed to do and I I sent him, Angelina Jolie steals a message I sent to Elon Musk and dreams about his son X and a theory of similarities to make a movie? YOU'RE USING MY INFO AGAIN ABOUT MEN I CONTACT, MY Personal background and you're doing this with Brad Pitt. I asked you so many times to remove all info about my dreams, tweets and personal information about me and company. You're announcement about going to act in a movie with X-Men actors is another one of those. I have DREAMS about Elon Musk (investment) and have many DREAMS about him posted on my twitter account and facebook pages, this info has been hacked and my emails are stolen from emails. I wonder if it's not the same info that you want to use to endorse and advance your career with, after Brad Pitt did a movie about Daniel when I was contacting a Daniel (US Actor) I want to make you aware that the DREAMS I had about Elon Musk and his son X are copyrighted and can't be copyrighted again. My family's personal information is protected by POPI ACT and personal info and has nothing to do with you, family and Brad Pitt. All the info about Mantshegele ™ Media must be removed from your careers. All the info that youre using has to be TAKEN DOWN and RETURNED to me. REMEMBER THAT WE ARE NOT ENTERTAINMENT. PLEASE USE YOUR OWN PERSONAL INFORMATION, LIFE, YOUR FAMILY'S AND YOUR FRIENDS. DON'T USE MINE IF YOU DO I'M GOING TO SUE. I WANT YOU TO STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP HARASING ME AND USING MY PERSONAL INFORMATION AND COMPANY TO BE FAMOUS. A THEORY OF SIMILARITIES HAS NOTHING TO DO YOU. STOP USING MY BUSINESS IDEA. I'M NOT ENTERTAINMENT. MY DREAMS, TWEETS AND HACKED EMAILS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU. You have no permission and no copyright. ©2023 Mantshegele ™ Media All rights reserved. This info below was posted on my FB page about them? STALKER ALERT: from a US Actors who uses my personal life and activities at house no 2019 to endorse and advance the careers of her friends and lovers. The latest is a JEWELLERY DESIGNER who steals the life and business idea of a friend named VINNY who studies this craft at an institution nearby. I posted a dream about looking for a rich man who can buy me a jewelry store. Goop by Gwyneth Paltrow is making jewellery now. (She created Brad Pitt's genderless skin care range) Then my daughter's personal info & activities was splattered all over the newspapers with her daughter's name on it. When we were discussing my daughter's 16+ distinctions Vs her daughter's 16th birthday party. House no 2019 and her son's 19th birthday party? Then it was my Emily Ratajkowsky''s turn vs my cousin Emily. Here's more of them. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT and HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: THE DESCENDANTS (movie) with GEORGE CLOONEY after the Albie Awards (Sachs) based on Albert Einstein https://www.facebook.com/100056258015850/posts/pfbid035yzWTb99CCHzqePxT5b3s3RMgQre2GnB86p3pEXUjA6cnzNtBMXE4RoQkEEL1o97l/?app=fbl Atelier Jolie was copied from Atelier Westman. After I reposted a comment on my page from Jennifer Aniston about needing a man and DREAMS AND TWEETS (and hacked abd stolen emails from 2013 to date ) about Elon Musk were hacked from my accounts and social networks then this follows. These people are making a movie about DREAMS, INFORMATION AND EMAILS I sent to Elon Musk. Again she's using information posted on my facebook page to endorse and advance herself without my permission. I want this movie CANCELLED CANCELLED CANCELLED CANCELLED CANCELLED CANCELLED AND ALL INFORMATION ABOUT MY COMPANY REMOVED AND RETURNED OR I'M GOING TO SUE. https://www.facebook.com/100022129716335/posts/pfbid0s3ijVieiZi36VgZSgUcL7YmCnS85kJ4QqTp6hKboxuFNbyUiyfyuhgvi5oe89m5el/?app=fbl THEY HAVE NO PERMISSION AND NO COPYRIGHT. ©2023 Mantshegele ™ Media All rights reserved. Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA, KHANYI MBAU AND NADIA NAKAI: YOUNG , SINGLE AND AFRICAN ON NETFLIX