COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HRV BY GWYNETH PALTROW'S GOOP HERE'S the DREAM below: I had this DREAM when I was dreaming about Ferragamo models, bracelets, diamond neckkaces and whrn m sister got married years ago. HIRING: looking for a rich man to buy me a Jewellery business. I need Jewellery and Bags!!! #DACongress #creativity #designs, to do @houseofflorashoko πŸ”—⛓️ πŸ“ΏπŸ’πŸ’Ž https://twitter.com/flora_shoko/status/1705876457333927941?s=08 This madam belo sw it fit to steal my information to ebdirse hersekf abd expand her business with information from my twitter account without my permission. From: goop Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2023, Subject: new: G. Label Jewelry Good day Gwyneth Paltrow You're using my DREAMS AND TWEETS to endorse yourself and run GOOP without my permission. You're not similar. I NEVER DREAMT about you. My family and company info must be removed from Goop. I'm going to sue ©2023 Mantshegele ™ Media ARR [22/10, 19:04] Flora M. Shoko: COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HRV BY GWYNETH PALTROW'S GOOP From: goop Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2023, Subject: new: G. Label Jewelry Good day Gwyneth Paltrow You're using my DREAMS AND TWEETS to endorse yourself and run GOOP without my permission. You're not similar. I NEVER DREAMT about you. My family and company info must be removed from Goop. I'm going to sue ©2023 Mantshegele ™ Media ARR Post from Goop We believe that jewelry should feel effortless, like an extension of yourself. Which is why our new G. Label jewelry collection isn't just our most fashion-forward one yet, but also our most comfortable. Discover the seven exquisite, second-skin styles here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA, KHANYI MBAU AND NADIA NAKAI: YOUNG , SINGLE AND AFRICAN ON NETFLIX