BONANG MATHEBA, JEANNIE D AND TOP BILLING CAS NO 23/03/2015 SA POLICE SERVICE, COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HUMAN RIGHTS ABUSE AND HARASSMENT.

On Tuesday, August 23, 2016 Re: BONANG MATHEBA, JEANNIE D AND TOP BILLING CAS NO 23/03/2016 SA POLICE SERVICE, COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HUMAN RIGHTS ABUSE AND HARASSMENT. Will you please remove Nonhle Thema, Khanyi Mbau, Pharell Williams, Bonang Matheba and Jeannie D, Lira Molapo Kohl, from using emails hacked from my Gmail and Yahoo account to advance and enrich their careers. MY GMAIL AND ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED AND ALL MY EMAILS STOLEN. ALL EMAILS FROM MY GMAIL ACCOUNT FROM 2010-2016 AND MANY OTHERS THAT WERE LINKED TO MY EMAIL ACCOUNT. MY IDEAS AND WORK ARE ALL OVER THE NEWSPAPERS UNDER THESE PEOPLE'S NAMES. THEY USING THEM TO APPROVE MY STOLEN IDEAS. ALL POSTS ON MY GOOGLE+ WERE ALSO REMOVED. Matheba's lingerie designs was also on my stolen from my Google+.It was my sister Tesia Shoko's idea which was posted by me in 2011. I have proof. they even used my designs for the Durban July event. I am now doing custom made curtains and I hope she doesn't steal this idea too. She stalks us and uses my family information to advance her career and get coverage on the newspapers. All efforts to have her stop have fallen on deaf ears. Will you please remove all info and ideas Bonang Matheba and the Top Billing team sends you. Please do not use them. They have permission to use A theory of Allegorical Names(A theory of Similarities) and all info on my twitter account (@florenceshoko ©2018 Mantshegele™ Media All rights reserved. COPYRIGHT, INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION by BONANG MATHEBA On Tuesday, August 23, 2016, Re: Bonang Matheba, Jeannie D and Top Billing CAS NO 23/03/2015 SA POLICE SERVICE, COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HUMAN RIGHTS ABUSE AND HARASSMENT. Will you please remove Nonhle Thema, Khanyi Mbau, Pharell Williams, Bonang Matheba and Jeannie D, Lira Molapo Kohl, from using emails hacked from my email accounts to advance and enrich their careers. MY GMAIL AND ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED AND ALL MY EMAILS STOLEN. ALL EMAILS FROM MY GMAIL ACCOUNT FROM 2010-2016 AND MANY OTHERS THAT WERE LINKED TO MY EMAIL ACCOUNT. MY IDEAS AND WORK ARE ALL OVER THE NEWSPAPERS UNDER THESE PEOPLE'S NAMES. THEY USING THEM TO APPROVE MY STOLEN IDEAS. ALL POSTS ON MY GOOGLE+ WERE ALSO REMOVED. Matheba's lingerie designs was also on my stolen from my Google+.It was my sister Tesia Shoko's idea which was posted by me in 2011. I have proof. they even used my designs for the Durban July event. I do custom made CURTAINS and I hope she doesn't steal this idea too. She stallks us and uses my family info to advance her career and get coverage on the newspapers. All efforts to have her stop have fallen on deaf ears. Will you please remove all info and ideas Bonang Matheba and the Top Billing team sends you. They have NO permission to use A theory of Allegorical Names (A theory of Similarities) and all info on my twitter accounts. My family's personal information is protected by POPI ACT. My company information is copyrighted and cannot be copyrighted again. We are not entertaiment. ©2018 Mantshegele™ Media All rights reserved. HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION, CHILD ABUSE. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT AND HARASSMENT. SAPS 23/03/2016 SAPS SOSHANGUVE. Letter sent to Bonang Matheba and Revlon. I was just letting you know that I have lodged a complaint against you at the SAPS for the use of my company information DREAMS from my social networks, information that has to do with my family. Stop using my information to advance your career. Stop using my theory to advance your career and that of Jeannie de Gouveia. Stay away from using my family information, Catherine, Poppie, Tesia. Tes. Naledi, Neo, birthday, our address 2019, Da Vinci, Pierre. My art designs, Flora (Gucci), curtains, etc. A theory of allegorical names (similarities)has nothing to do with you. It's about Bona Mugabe. Stop selling my company with information stolen from my emails to other companies like Vodacom Durban July, BASA, Revlon (own range), LQP, 1Life Direct, Being Bonang (book based on similarities with Thabiso Mahlape and Jacana) two new books based on my tweets about dreams, (still on my twitter account and facebook page) Cell C, Woolworths Lingerie designs. STOP, STOP, STOP, STOP, STOP, STOP, STOP, STALKING US. You and Top Billing Stop should stop using “A theory of allegorical names/similarities to advance your careers. REMOVE all information that has to do with my family. Stop harassing us and stop lying about us in the media. South African Police Service, IPID. NO PERMISSION, NO COPYRIGHT. ©2018 Mantshegele™ Media All rights reserved. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: JEANNIE DE GOUVEIA AND JANEZ VERMEREIN They're using info and DREAMS I had about celebrities and politicians from Mantshegele™ Media to get publicity. She's the one helping Lira's Molapo, Joanne Strauss and Mercedes Benz's phone no with all thr 7's to use my personal and company information. Janez Vermerein's Man Cave (stole the title from another show a), 7 million and model management company called Health, Wealth and Happiness (I worked for Bathabile Holdings' HWH in 2006 (this co. name is stolen, like he's stealing my co. Mantshegele™ Media) based on Plato's Allegory. Janez has been stalking me since 2006. The information is on my blog since 2011 and was copyrighted before 2010. Cape Town has been given an award to be the best run metro 7 times in a row. To date Jeannie D has managed to interview Alan Winde (Cape Town Mayor) Herman Mashaba, Mmusi Maimane and is in collaboration with Patrice Motsepe for another travel show after I contacted him. I want the HARASSMENT to stop, she's information from my stolen emails and FB pages to endorse herself after I contacted him. I don't DREAM and run my social networks so she can run Cardova Entertainment and get publicity. My family's personal information and company information post and comments have nothing to do with them. My company information is copyrighted and cannot be copyrighted again. He has no permission and no copyright. 2020 Mantshegele™ Media. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT HARASSMENT and HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: MAN CAVE SA by JANEZ VERMEREIN. This show must be cancelled and everything else you do that's related to my information or I'm going to sue. You're using info from my twitter account and Facebook page based on my family's personal information and company WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. Use your own personal information and stay out of mine. Plato's Allegory with Adam and Eve and Man Cave Look at this post ' on 07 December at 7pm' like my date of birth 07/07 and info from my twitter account. Use your personal information ( date of birth). This is my info and bio and my theory revolves around it. This information was copyrighted on my blog in 2011 and before. I'm the one who posts 'dreams I dream about'. MAN CAVE is not a dream show. Please remove this info from your shows and Johnathan Boynton Lee's information. This is Mantshegele Media-2006 company info. Cancel the show or I'm going to sue. Please Refrain! Refrain! Refrain! COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT HARASSMENT & HRV: @JanezVermerein @mancavesa Use your own personal info and stay out of mine. Plato's Allegory thos is about me 'on 07 December at 7pm' like my d.o.b 07/07 and bio. #nopermission #nocopyright. #MANCAVE #JANEZVERMEREIN ©2021 Mantshegele Media-2006 All rights reserved. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT HARASSMENT and HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: MAN CAVE SA by JANEZ VERMEREIN. This show must be cancelled and everything else you do that's related to my information or I'm going to sue. You're using info from my twitter account and Facebook page based on my family's personal information and company WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. Use your own personal information and stay out of mine. Plato's Allegory with Adam and Eve and Man Cave Look at this on 07 December at 7pm like my date of birth 07/07. Use your personal information. This is info and my bio and theory revolves around it. This information was copyrighted on my blog in 2011 and before. I'm the one who posts DREAMS I DREAM about. This is not a DREAM show. This is Mantshegele™ Media company info. Cancel the show or I'm going to sue. STOP HACKING NY TWITTER ACCOUNT. Refrain! Refrain! Refrain! ©2021 Mantshegele Media-2006 *All* rights reserved. Mantshegele Media Official PROVINCIAL SAPS TRIO TASK TEAM Re: MANUSCRIPTS BOOK OF DREAMS 2011 AND UNDER SURVEILLANCE. To: <, , , , , , , , , GOOD DAY BONANG MATHEBA AND JEANNIE DE GOUVEIA, LERATO KGANYAGO, PATIENCE STEVENS, BASETSANA KHUMALO'S CONNECT AND CARDOVA ENTERTAINMENT To : admin@bonangmatheba.com CC: ipid.gov.za; contact@saps.gov.za; complaints.gauteng@ipid.gov.za; gauteng@saps.gov.za 14/07/2016 STOP using my info to advance your career. STOP swearing at us on the media and stop using the document I sent you to advance your careers.REFRAIN from using my family's personal info: Flora, House of Flora Shoko (curtains) and others. REFRAIN. STOP SELLING MY COMPANY TO OTHER COMPANIES. VODACOM; DURBAN JULY, REVLON, LQP, MISS SA AND MISS UNIVERSE. The DREAM about ...... on the 26/06/2016 as well other dreams about her on my TWITTER account in 2013 are my idea. All information about my DREAMS and TWEETS shouldn't be used. All hacked and stolen info from my blog and all social networks shouldn't be used. The info is copyrighted and can't be copyrighted again. My family's personal info is protected by POPI ACT. They have no permission and no copyright. ©2023 Mantshegele ™ Media ARR.. Copyright Infringement Harassment and Human Rights Violation: LIRA MOLAPO, ROBIN KOHL, Bonang Matheba's new book, Jeannie de Gouveia, Jeannie de Gouveia, Joanne Strauss, Lira Molapo, Khanyi Mbau, Kelly Khumalo, Bobbi Brown Cosmetics, Cardova Entertainment and Connect. SAPS Soshanguve Cas no 23/03/2016 To: SAPS: Deputypresident@po.gov.za>, , , "Info@nmf.org" , Cc: info@barackobama.com, saps@saps.gov.za, Date: Mar 29, 2017 CI A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES) 2011. Please note that Matheba's new book about to be published in April (2017) is based on info abt me and my theory of SIMILARITIES that has been on my blog since 2011. I am the one who sent Top Billing and Bonang this doc. together with info@topbilling.com therefore the book is stolen from this doc. and hacked info from my blog, fb page and twitter acc. A copy of my m/script Book of Dreams (100 dreams of 100 famous people) was hacked from my email acc and she and this team are using it. I sent her many many emails but she ignores me. Please do not give her access to my emails, do not pay her or give her more publicity for info that has to do with my emails because she is infringing on copyright on purpose. There's no song called "DREAM" that she recorded, it's a lie. ©2019 Mantshegele™ Media All rights reserved

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA, KHANYI MBAU AND NADIA NAKAI: YOUNG , SINGLE AND AFRICAN ON NETFLIX