COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION.; ANGELINA JOLIE AND BRAD PITT

To: , , , , , , , Hello Angelina and family CANCELLATION OF ALL THE INFORMATION, DREAMS AND TWEETS including hacked and stolen emails from my facebook page and twitter accounts. Please remove my curtain making business from your career. House of Flora Shoko registered in 2010 is a curtain making business and no information about it should be used or I'm going to sue. Please stay out of my facebook page. Don't use any of my information (including the one I sent to Brad Pitt and copy of Book of Dreams that he refuses to pay me for) to endorse yourself and advance your career. This announcement was made after I sent her a message on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/100095551151523/posts/pfbid038CiK4HBhpHdAWTwKpg9huP7NrcjUt5EvMWJTkJ1MQyTQt8CA1U7s9WeBiWB66G6Sl/?app=fbl It was a pleasant experience being in Rome, Italy. But she's still using info from my page that I got from someone else. See attachment.
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2023, COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION.; ANGELINA JOLIE AND BRAD PITT Good day Dear Angelina Jolie Please know that my family and company informaton cannot be used by you or any me!vet of your family. Stop using my dreams, tweets and information from all my social networks to endorse and advance your career. A theory of allegorical names similarities have nothing to do with you. My family's personal information is protected by POPI ACT. My company information is copyrighted and cannot be copyrighted again. Please note that we are not entertainment. STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP infringing on copyrighted information. My family's personal information is based on generations of people with similar names and events. This is informaton has nothing to do with you. Please use you're own dreams, you gave enough children who can help you with dreams so you can promote yourselves. REFRAIN, REFRAIN, REFRAIN REFRAIN REFRAIN from using my company information. Please note that I'm a medium not you. Info from Book of Dreams and all my posts ,comments and tweets on the internet have nothing to do with you. Don't use, sell, buy, promote or market this information. It's mine not yours. Find someone else to compare, compete, stalk and harass like you're doing. If you don't stop I'm going to sue. You have no permission and no copyright. ©2023 Mantshegele ™ Media All rights reserved. Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa. Copyright infringement, Harassment and Human Rights Violation by Angelina Jolie She took a photo with her two sons in Greece. ‎ ‎ ‎ https://www.facebook.com/61550235026631/posts/pfbid034jNSwTiihr8XE6UCpm5pCU6QVZu2LnzC5sTEmCUXxQHmhmA3BwxU1GhLxtjYQU7Vl/?app=fbl Angelina Jolie Stuns with Goddess-Like Beauty as She Takes a Leisurely Stroll with Teenage Son Knox ‎ Angelina Jolie filmed with her two sons in Greece . https://www.facebook.com/61550235026631/posts/pfbid02QWQVSYEte2TQRdZCMbavK7FKLc3bvoAKuVvQ7suaxUPNVZDBYJcQoSvjDX8rhuKdl/?app=fbl My company information is copyrighted and cannot be copyrighted again. SHE, BRAD PITT AND HER WHOLE FAMILY HAVE NO PERMISSION. ©2023 Mantshegele ™ Media All rights reserved

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA, KHANYI MBAU AND NADIA NAKAI: YOUNG , SINGLE AND AFRICAN ON NETFLIX