COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY STANDARD BANK POLO IN THE PARK, DOUW AND CAROL STEYN AND MINNIE DLAMINI, MY MOM'S BIRTHDAY 12 SEPTEMBER, MY BIRTHDAY 07/07 ON MISS WORLD SA, CAROL BOUWER

Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2023, : COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY STANDARD BANK POLO IN THE PARK, DOUW AND CAROL STEYN AND MINNIE DLAMINI, MY MOM'S BIRTHDAY 12 SEPTEMBER, MY BIRTHDAY 07/07 AND MY INFORMATION ON MISS WORLD SA WITH CAROL BOUWER To: , , Cc: , , , , , , , , , , , Good day Minnie Dlamini CANCELLATION CANCELLATION CANCELLATION CANCELLATION. Cancellation of all my family and company information stolen and hacked from my social networks that you're using to endorse yourself and get publicity with Basetsana Khumalo. The information about Quinton Jones' birthday on 12/09 only appears this year it doesn't appear anywhere else or on any of the previous years. You're date of birth has always been the 08/07 and changed after I told you to stop using my information to endorse yourself. My family's personal information is protected by POPI ACT. My company information is copyright and can't be copyrighted again. You're using my family's personal information to endorse and advance your career without my permission again? We are not entertainment. I'm the one who sent Basetsana Khumalo and Patience Stevens "A theory of Allegorical names (similarities) document in 2014 and you're not in the list, I Never dreamt about you. Use Basetsana Khumalo, Carol Bouwer and Carol Steyn's family's personal information and company not mine. You, Quinton Jones and Carol Steyn and Bouwer and Basetsana Khumalo are NOT similar and will never be. All information about my family and company must be taken down from your websites and the media. It can't be used for Miss World SA like you did at Polo in the Dark with Carol Steyn. If you don't stop using my information or refuse to take it down I'm going to sue. Here's my complaint below: 2 days ago, well-known Mzansi presenter and actress Minnie Dlamini’s estranged husband, Quinton Jones turned 40 and on 12 September, Minnie Dlamini fires shots at Quinton Jones on his birthday?❤❤👉👉https://wp.me/p7kiH4-sjt 2 days ago, well-known Mzansi presenter and actress Minnie Dlamini’s estranged husband, Quinton Jones turned 40 and on 12 September. Minnie Dlamini fires shots at Quinton Jones on his birthday? 2 days ago, well-known Mzansi presenter and actress Minnie Dlamini’s estranged husband, Quinton Jones turned 40 and on 12 September, The post Minnie Dlamini fires shots at Quinton Jones on his birthday? appeared first on News365.co.za. But today, it's all about celebrating you, Quinton! 🎈 Your journey through life has been nothing short of amazing, and hitting the big 4-0 is a remarkable milestone. 🎉 https://mzanzirecenttrends.blogspot.com/2023/09/a-timeless-friendship-psyfo-heartfelt.html ©2021 Mantshegele Media-2006 All rights reserved. https://www.facebook.com/100005940400029/posts/pfbid0QHVhwScufrs5dHS2Xdgz4ryrB2tuGjLV8xBiMWaLBP9SxqK7dwwWFwTWLmwaAbp9l/?app=fbl On Tue, 5 Sep 2023, Flora M. Shoko, Good day Your information is based on company and family information based on a theory similarities and personal information about my date of birth of which Minnie Dlamini's date of birth isn't. I'm the one who was born on the 07/07 and my information was copyrighted before 2010. I'm the one who lives at House no 2019 and the info is on my all my social networks. I wasn't this information removed from Polo in the Dark, The Steyn, Standard Bank and Minnie Dlamini because I have been requesting her to stop using my family information to endorse herself because she's not similar since 2013 but she ignores me. I see that she had also taken the liberty to change her date of birth from 08/07 to 07/07 after I complained that her name and date of birth don't even correspond. Maybe you should check her ID and see if she was really born on 07/07 like Polo revolves around 777. This is my company information and if you don't stop using all this Information to endorse yourselves and get I'm going to sue. Why don't you use your own personal information and dates of births. The idea that you're promoting is mine I'm the one who dreamt about Jesus Christ and myself with a Polo handbag on Easter at House no 2019. The dream is posted on Mantshegele™ Media Official. My company information is based on a dream and I never dreamt about Minnie dlamini or the Steyns, Nelson Mandela or Basetsana Khumalo and Patience Stevens. I'm attaching a picture of myself with one of your handbags so you can see where all this began. All information to be removed from all your websites and that of Minnie Dlamini. A theory of Allegorical names (a theory of similarities doesn't include Minnie Dlamini, she's not similar) Yvonne Chaka Chaka also has no permission and never will. REFRAIN REFRAIN REFRAIN REFRAIN REFRAIN FROM USING MY IDEA AND DREAMS POSTED IN ALL MY SOCIAL NETWORKS TO ENDORSE OTHERS AND YOURSELVES. YOU COULD HAVE CONTACTED ME NOT HER. ONLY I CAN BE CONTACTED AND NOONE HAD PERMISSION. https://florencemshoko.blogspot.com/2022/04/copyright-infringement-harassment-and_69.html You have no permission and no copyright. ©2022 Mantshegele Media All rights reserved. Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA, KHANYI MBAU AND NADIA NAKAI: YOUNG , SINGLE AND AFRICAN ON NETFLIX