COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA

The show must removed: B'DAZZLED ON YOUTUBE BY BONANG MATHEBA.

THE INFORMATION THAT WAS POSTED HERE HAS BEEN HACKED, ILL REPOST

 Copyright ©2019 Mantshegele™ Media All rights reserved. 

  ©2023 Mantshegele™ Media. All rights reserved.  
Mantshegele Media-2006 
Mantshegele Media Official All rights reserved.

 BONANG MATHEBA AND JEANNIE DE GOUVEIA 

 
To: admin@bonangmatheba.com 
 CC: complaints@ipid.gov.za contact@saps.gov.za complaints.gauteng@ipid.gov.za complaints@ipid.gov.za gauteng@saps.gov.za and 3 more...
14/07/2016

 I was just letting you know that I have lodged a complaint against you at the SA POLICE SERVICE for the use of my company info, dreams from my social networks, info that has to do with my family that you using to make yours. Stop using my info to advance your career. 

Stop swearing at us in the media and definitely stop using the document I sent you to advance your career and that of Jeannie D. DON'T USE my family info, Catherine, Poppie, Naledi, my July Birthday, OUR ADDRESS 2019, Da Vinci, Pierre my art designs, Flora (GUCCI), curtains, REFRAIN. STOP, STOP, STOP, STOP, STOP, STOP, STOP STALKING US. 

You and Top Billing stop should stop using “A theory of allegorical names/similarities to advance yourself and family. REMOVE all info that has to do with my family and company. Please stop harassing me and my family and stop lying about us in the media. 

  ©2023 Mantshegele ™ Media All rights reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA, KHANYI MBAU AND NADIA NAKAI: YOUNG , SINGLE AND AFRICAN ON NETFLIX