Copyright infringement, Harassment and Human Rights Violation by Somizi Mhlongo

GOOD Day SOMIZI MHLONGO GABORONE FESTIVAL WITH SOMIZI MHLONGO AND DREAMTEAM (after Naakq music and Donald Moatshe Concert) LADY ZAMAR WITH SONG 'DREAMS' Botswana because I have a Tswana name, all on MZANSI MAGIC. They have started using DREAMS AND SIMILARITIES that the above-mentioned doesn't have permission to do. No permission and No copyright. ©2018 Mantshegele Media All rights reserved. HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION, HARASSMENT, COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT AND CHILD ABUSE: GABORONE FESTIVAL WITH SOMIZI MHLONGO AND DREAMTEAM (after Naakq music and Donald Moatshe Concert) LADY ZAMAR WITH SONG 'DREAMS' Botswana because I have a Tswana name Mantshegele. ©2018 Mantshegele Media All rights reserved. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT ON IDOLS 2023 AT THE STATE THEATRE He's using my family names again to endorse and advance his career. After 2019 (my address) getting married to a Mohale Mogale (my family name) on my dad's birthday. Thabo and 2019 on Idols (my family info) FLO with Shawn Mkhize Links with Bonang Matheba who constantly uses my family info to endorse and advance her career with the name Naledi (daughter) They are all not similar, they use my business idea and info about my family to get publicity. I'm the one who's going back to school. I'm going to study a three- year course at TUT to add to a degree that I already have and other certificates? This won't be my first. YEAR 2023 SHAUN MKHIZE and her family aren't similar and all he info about my family and social networks must be removed from the media, careers. 👇 Recent news Somizi Flies to Durban to Deliver Clothes for Shauwn Mkhize’s Grandkids - Coco and FLO.. https://www.facebook.com/100090364322625/posts/pfbid0VCg6e1ZumcXDD52DroBGk3teJw2v8FB7FKfRXkxuov539G3ewav85J19CxxnwyDdl/?app=fbl ©2023 Mantshegele ™ Media All rights reserved. Pretoria, Gauteng , SA. ... Somizi Mhlongo launched his Kiddies clothing brand Sompire Kids in September 2023. The Johannesburg based media personality flew all the way to Durban in KwaZulu-Natal to deliver clothes for businesswoman Shauwn Mkhize’s grandchildren Coco and Flo. […] The post Somizi Flies to Durban to Deliver Clothes for Shauwn Mkhize’s Grandkids appeared first on South Africa Rich And Famous. - I'm going to sue, but they already know this. They should use they're own family's personal info to get publicity and endorsements themselves. We are not entertaiment. My family has no association with SOMIZI and all his contact. All the information he's using must be removed from him. I'm going to sue. They have no permission and no copyright. ©2023 Mantshegele ™ Media All rights reserved. Pretoria, Gauteng , SA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA, KHANYI MBAU AND NADIA NAKAI: YOUNG , SINGLE AND AFRICAN ON NETFLIX