COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY LERATO KGANYAGO, GERT JOHAN COETZEE, BONANG MATHEBA AND BASETSANA KHUMALO

Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2021, COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMCOPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY LERATO KGANYAGO, GERT JOHAN COETZEE BONANG MATHEBA AND BASETSANA KHUMALO To: , , , Cc: , , , , , Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2021, Manuscripts Book of Dreams and Under Surveillance (©2009) To: , , , , , , , , , , , ,, , bookings@matuka.co.za>, , , , BONANG MATHEBA AND JEANNIE DE GOUVEIA, LERATO KGANYAGO AND BASETSANA KHUMALO'S CONNECT To : admin@bonangmatheba.com CC: ipid.gov.za contact@saps.gov.za complaints.gauteng@ipid.gov.za; complaints@ipid.gov.za gauteng@saps.gov.za 14/07/2016 Stop using my info to advance your career. Stop swearing at us on the media and stop using the document I sent you to advance your career and that of Jeannie D. Stay away from using my family information. My birthday 07/07, Our address 2019, Da Vinci, Pierre. my art designs, Flora (GUCCI), curtains, and others. Stop selling my company to other companies. Vodacom Durban July, Revlon, Living Legends, The dream about ..... on the 26/06/2016 as well other dreams about her on my twitter account in 2013 are my idea. You and Top Billing should stop using “A theory of allegorical names/similarities’ to advance yourselves and families. REMOVE all info that has to do with my family. Please stop harassing me and my family and stop lying about us on the media.If you are going to reply to this email please copy me, don’t just send it to the newspapers. South African Police Service, IPID. Please assist. Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2020, Copyright Infringement Harassment and Human Rights Violation: Baby Star Handbags by Bonang Matheba, Bee and 2019 and 'A Very Bonang Year' To:,, , , , , , , , , , , , , Good day All my family and company info must be removed from your career and website. It's my daughter Naledi Starr who bought two handbags and this article follows. I want this new changed to something else or I'm going to sue. I want you to STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP. Date: 31 Dec 2020, COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT HARASSMENT HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATIONS: BONANG MATHEBA, TOP BILLING, LIRA MOLAPO, BASETSANA KHUMALO, TOP BILLING, CONNECT, CARDOVA ENTERTAINMENT AND MY MANUSCRIPTS ABOUT DREAMS ABOUT CELEBRITIES AND A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES) To: , , , , , , , , Deputy President , , , , , , , , SAPoliceService , COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA, KELLY KHUMALO, KHANYI MBAU, MICHELLE OBAMA, BARACK OBAMA, ENDEMOL SA, PUMLA HOPA, BASETSANA KHUMALO, PATIENCE STEVENS, NELSON MANDELA FOUNDATION. LIRA MOLAPO. To: "admin@bonangmatheba.com" , "sales@jacana.co.za" , "Sales@jacanamedia.co.za" , "Kelly@kellykhumalo.co.za" , "endemol@endemol.co.za" , "endemol@endemol.com" , "khanyimbau@gmail.com" , "khanyi@khanyimbau.co.za" , I want my manuscript Book of Dreams (Dreams about celebrities) and Under Surveillance posted ony blog in 2011 removed from all the people mentioned here. No one has permission to publish or copyright my family and company information or create movies with it because we're not entertainment. The information was copyrighted in 2009. All copyrights created after should be removed. My DREAMS AND TWEETS and facebook pages with information about A theory of Allegorical names (similarities) shouldn't be used. A celebrities should use their own personal information including dates of birth. No book s should be published or I'm going to sue. Copies of copyrighted tweets stolen from.my bedroom might be in the hands of BONANG MATHEBA and Lira MOLAPO that's why BONANG Matheba fled to the US shouldn't be used. Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2020, Copyright Infringement, Harassment and Human Rights Violation Book of Dreams and Under Surveillance: LIRA MOLAPO, KELLY KHUMALO, TOP BILLING, JOANNE STRAUSS AND KHANYI MBAU, BARACK AND MICHELLE OBAMA, BONANG MATHEBA AND BASETSANA KHUMALO To: , , Robin Kohl , , , , , , , creative@jeannied.com, contact@jo-annstrauss.com The album Lira Molapo posted on Facebook page about DREAMS and all information Albert Einstein and DREAMS and A theory of allegorical names (similarities) should be removed. This is my information. On Wednesday, August 2, 2017 On Thursday, July 6, 2017 Re:A theory of similarities/allegorical names 2011/ Date of Birth 07/07. Please refrain from using my theory and info from my blog and social networks to advance your career. My theory is based on family info and our dates of birth. It is based on my dob 07/07 and our names. Refrain Refrain Refrain Refrain Refrain Refrain from using my theory abt my family information to advance your career and get publicity.this info is based on my 16 year old daughter. This is not about you, its about me and my family. Refrain or I'm going to sue you. The following names Naledi,Catherine are my family names. This information was stolen from my hacked tweets and you're using this info to endorse and talk us. Entertain the world with your own family names and d.o.b's. Use your own family info not mine. We are not entertainment and you are not similar. You AKA, Bonang Matheba and Vodacom, Somizi Mhlongo and Khanyi Mbauo are not similar. You have no copyright and no permission. Cancel all that has to do with a theory of allegorical names, a theory of similarities, this info has been on my bog since 2011. My manuscript Book of Dreams(100 dreams of 100 famous people) and Under Surveillance were sent to publishers and you are using this info without my permission. Mantshegele™ Media ©2019 All rights reserved Date: Mar 14, 2017 > Soshanguve SAPS Cas no 23/03/2016 against Lira Molapo,Robin Kohl , Tabby Molapo, Moniefah Brown and Lisa Loeb > > Re: A theory of allegorical names (a theory of similarities) Book of Dreams 2012, Under Surveillance (2009) > > Will you please remove all information that has to do with the comparison between Lira Molapo and Albert Einstein from your magazines. Lira Molapo has stolen an idea that has been on my blog since 2011. > > This information is based on my daughter Naledi Catherine (Starr) who's father Barnabas Ramarumo was named after the Bishop if Zion Christian Church. Who's father is the Herman who is similar with Hermann, Albert Einstein's father. Albert was the President of the Zionist Political Organization. She was also named after my mom Catherine @house no 2019. She stole all this information from the media and hacked my emails. > > All this info was on my blog which was hacked. This is personal information, it cannot be used. This information is in my manuscript Book of Dreams(2012) which has been hacked. > > I'm aware that you're the one who hacked me and are using information that was hacked from my emails to gain publicity in the newspapers with information based on my family names. I warned you countless times to refrain from using this information because you are not similar but you refuse to stop. REFRAIN FROM STALKING AND HARASSING US,ME and my daughter Naledi Catherine. You have been doing this ever since 2012. > > My manuscript has been sent to many publishers here in SA and you have stolen this manuscript that planning to publish to get publicity and lie to the whole world. > Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2015 COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS ISOLATION BY GERT JOHAN COETZEE AND COMPANY To: leratokganyago@gmail.com Cc: , , , On Wed, 17 Nov 2022 Good day all and the media I want GERT JOHAN COETZEE, BONANG MATHEBA,PEARLTHUSI, LERATO KGANYAGO, KHANYI MBAU, KELLY KHUMALO AND LIRA MOLAPO and company removed from all info about my family, company, DREAMS, TWITTER ACCOUNT, posts and comments from all my social networks include Barbie Girl. They steal all my information and use it to get publicity and endorsements without my permission. His collaboration with Bonang Matheba, Lerato Kganyago, Somizi Mhlongo and now Barbie since it's my using DREAMS including the Barbie Girl DREAMHOUSE and 60 year celebration dedicated to a DREAM Gap project. Barbie Girl and Gert Johan Coetzze has been encouraging and endorsing all the harasses and stalkers and people who aren't similar who have made my family and company info theirs about DREAMS I DREAM about when I'm at house no 2019 without my permission. They've stolen messages on my Facebook page I wrote to these people so they can keep going. No matter how much I asked them to stop and use thier own personal info they refuse to. They prefer to use mine. ©2021 Mantshegele ™ Media All rigt reserved. >

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA, KHANYI MBAU AND NADIA NAKAI: YOUNG , SINGLE AND AFRICAN ON NETFLIX