COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA

Here's my complaint. 

Attached is a Harassment document for your information. She's been selling my family and company information to many companies around thege works and you allow her. She must use her own Information but my daughter's and family. Bonang Matheba to take centre stage as host of Miss SA 2023?
https://www.facebook.com/100064555247288/posts/670469861781516/ Bonang Matheba will be hosting the Miss SA 2023 finale set to be held at SunBet Arena at Time Square, Pretoria on 13 August.

 https://www.facebook.com/100064374356141/posts/668797921942680/?app=fbl

 https://www.facebook.com/100064351797073/posts/690872119734508/?app=fbl 

Complaint by Mantshegele Media Thuso Mbedu Born 08/07 vs my date of birth 07/07? Thuso Mbedu (born 8 July 1991) She then made her feature film debut in the American historical epic The Woman King (2022) in the role of Nawi? THUSO MBEDU and Zozibini Tunzi actors of The Woman King (2019) which is my physical address based on my daughter Naledi Catherine's personal information about house no 2019 who was named after my mom and my date of birth posted on my twitter account and complaints on facebook and http://www.florencemshoko.blogspot.com; Please refer to this blog here for cancellation and stolen information. 

These people have no permission and they never have and that includes Miss Universe My daughter's information has been in social media since 2019.

 This information attached here about similarities of Catherine is he one the use to endorse and advance their careers without me permission. This information is personal and also cooyrighted on my twitter account and facebook pages. It has been used by Catriona Gray (because of her name) and Bonang Matheba, Zozibini Tunzi (2019) and Thuso Mbedu for birthday without my permission. They should use their own information and not ours. I want this information removed from them Miss SA, Miss Universes and all the information that was hacked and stolen from my Gmail accounts returned. Please note that we are not entertainment and that Bonang Matheba has been harassing and swearing at me and my daughter since she was a minor. 

She sold my company information and hacked emails to a lot of companies without my permission. I want all my information DREAMS AND TWEETS returned. 

 CANCEL all the MISS UNIVERSE and A Theory of Allegorical Names (similarities) from all your MISS UNIVERSE. MISS UNIVERSE shouldn't use my coca ily and company information to endorse their queens. I was this information REMOVED now, starting with this year's Miss universe and R'Bonney Gabriel, Zozibuni Tunzi and Catriona Gray. They must stop coming to SA to use my information and endorse themselves. My information must also removed from Philippines and Vietnam.

My DREAMS can't be used to endorse Zozibini Tunzi and Phillines please. Miss Universe 2019 must stop using my company and family information DREAMS AND TWEETS to endorse and advance their careers including Connect , CARDOVA ENTERTAINMENT and Carol Bouwer Productions and Minnie Dlamini. Thuso Mbedu The actress recently mesmerized USA audiences with her performance alongside Viola Davis in 'The Woman King, 2019

 https://www.facebook.com/406181836205726/posts/2519102054913683/?app=fbl Zozi Tunzi has been cast on The Woman King? The Model magazine that Zozibini TUNZI had started is based in a dream and information stolen from my twitter account.i want it removed. I sent Miss SA many emails of cancellation it they ignore me. They use my dreams and tweets anyway to endorse themselves without my permission. If all this information isn't t removed I'm going to sue Miss Universe, their queens and everybody mentioned here. I'll contact the police in the meantime. All the information must be cancelled and all stolen and hacked Information returned. No permission and no copyright. The actress recently mesmerized USA audiences with her performance alongside Viola Davis in 'The Woman King'. 

 This is about Bonang and Mohale after I cancelled Somizi Mhlongo from using my family and company information. He got married to this person in my dad's birthday in the year 2019. Mogale us a family surname. Basetsana Khumalo attended.

 I sent a CANCELLATION letter to Trevor Noah asking him not to publish another book based on Allegories but he ignored me. I want the information removed or I'm going to sue. 
Here's the article.

 Sets the night ablaze by re-uniting with Mohale - Bonang Matheba and Mohale Motaung stole the spotlight at Trevor Noah's Pretoria tour opening night, rekindling their friendship. - No permission and no copyright. 

 Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2023, 
 COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA AND BASETSANA KHUMALO.
 To: misslira@gmail.com, admin@bonangmatheba.com, info@topbilling.com, info@connect.com, fcs@saps.gov.za.
 Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2021 
 Bonang Matheba and Jeannie de Gouveia
 To : admin@bonangmatheba.com 14/07/2016. 

 Stop swearing at us on the media and stop using the document I sent you to advance your career and that of Jeannie D. Refrain from using my family info. The DREAM about as well ALL DREAMS ABOUT ME AND OTHER CELEBS on my twitter account SINCE 2013 are my idea, STAY AWAY. STOP, STOP, STOP, STOP, STOP, STOP, STOP, STALKING US. You and Top Billing should stop using “A theory of allegorical names/similarities’ to advance careers and that of your family. REMOVE all info that has to do with my family and company. 
 Please CANCEL BONANG MATHEBA AND JEANNIE D.... They have no permission and no copyright. 

 ©2021 Mantshegele™ Media All rights reserved

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA, KHANYI MBAU AND NADIA NAKAI: YOUNG , SINGLE AND AFRICAN ON NETFLIX