COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY HOUSE OF ZWIDE (BOMB PRODUCTIONS) ETV AND MZANSI MAGIC VS HOUSE OF FLORA SHOKO

The following characters names are similar to the ones in my family dead and alive and I want them removed from national TV. Names: Shoki, Soka, Molefe, Onalerona, Rea, Keletso, Mampho, Faith - House of Zwide vs House of Flora Shoko, NOMSA. Fashion Designers versus Curtain making business with a dressmaker? (New informaton 07/11/2023) House of Zwide has a woman named Rea who does nails working with Molefe and another woman like Philly's Therapy. The part about the mother and child and Soka, Mampho at a backroom is like the one at my mom's biological parents house in Pretoria. The story is written about us. Old information. Created with my dead relatives and relatives from my facebook pages and family names, high school friends?. The producers should use their own personal Info. I want all info removed from the media and TV. If you don't I'm going to sue. This is not the first drama on ETV channel created with names of people I know. They could be making stories with their own childhood, personal friends and relatives. The actors involved here are doing the same thing at SABC1 since 1995 at Generations The Legacy. Our lives, company and family's personal info have nothing to do with them. We're not entertainment. My family's personal information is protected by POPI ACT. My company information is copyrighted and cannot be copyrighted again. SHAKA ILEMBE WITH 7 ILEMBE'S isn't similar. The new Zulu Royal movie shouldn't have my information either or I'm going to sue. Please note that Nomzamo Mbatha isn't similar. They have no permission and no copyright. ©2022 House of Flora Shoko™ All rights reserved. https://www.facebook.com/bombproducti

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA, KHANYI MBAU AND NADIA NAKAI: YOUNG , SINGLE AND AFRICAN ON NETFLIX